Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Bluetooth calls sound horrible to recipient

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife said it sounded great the day I picked up the car, but last night I did an ota update and everyone is complaining about the sound quality. My wife says it sounds echo-y and/or like I'm under water.

It may be a coincidence with the update, but regardless I want it fixed as I'm on the phone often when I drive.

Has anybody else had this before?

Car is 1 day old model 3 performance (2021)

sad to report, this has been a continual problem on the Model 3. having a 2019 model 3, I find it is mostly a bad experience for the recipient.

Can never find the perfect scenario, but reducing the audio in the car seems to help a little.

I will make a leap and say you are on iPhone? I've had three different iPhones and always end up with someone saying I am under water or there is echo.

sad to report, this has been a continual problem on the Model 3. having a 2019 model 3, I find it is mostly a bad experience for the recipient.

Can never find the perfect scenario, but reducing the audio in the car seems to help a little.

I will make a leap and say you are on iPhone? I've had three different iPhones and always end up with someone saying I am under water or there is echo.
I have a galaxy s20 ultra.