Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Center Console Retrofit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It could be me....but it seems like after 2 days the hub just gave up lol. My sentry/dashcam drive stopped showing up (red X on camera). I have the TParts hub on order......
I have a feeling it’s not you - it’s a software issue. I have the tparts one and it does not work either. Let me know how the tparts one goes

Reactions: davidalindsey
I have a feeling it’s not you - it’s a software issue. I have the tparts one and it does not work either. Let me know how the tparts one goes
It's definitely a software issue I have a T parts USB hub as well.
With a known good Samsung T7 SSD drive,
And it is stupid annoying.
When you reboot the car it's totally fine but once the car deep sleeps it breaks it.
You reboot it USB works perfectly fine car sleeps get back in the car turn it on it's broken again...
It's got to be something with the car going to sleep and then the power data not hitting the SSD in time or something just never waking up the USB port..
Really wish they would get this dumb thing fixed It worked maybe five updates ago, And then just one update it started doing this dumb *sugar*