Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model 3 accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I want a frunk mat, and also a trunk 'hole' tray, but I'll NEVER order anything from that Chinese crap site AliExpress ever again, so will wait until they're available from a more reputable site. I bought the Tesla trunk rubber mat, and it fits just fine on my 2021. And yes, it looks identical to the WeatherTech (but with a much nicer 'Model 3' emblem), so it must be made by them indeed.

Finally, I also need badly sun protection from the roof glass, but nobody so far makes something for the narrower 2021s yet, including Tesla. So will keep looking.

Here are some photos. You can try to look past the dirt, but if you have had any kind of rubber/all weather floor mats you know it's pretty much impossible to prevent. They clean really easy.

Attachments

• IMG_1050.jpeg
    IMG_1050.jpeg
    876.3 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_1049.jpeg
    IMG_1049.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 180
  • IMG_1048.jpeg
    IMG_1048.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 162
Reactions: jusflyguy
I had MaxPider mats on my F-150 Platinum, since they're probably the only 'luxurious' alternative to industrial-looking all-weather mats... but it was a b*tch to clean them, with all the little holes they have. I was able to make them look like new again, but it took a lot of work. Way more than I anticipated. Ha ha. And that logo is just plain ugly, so I removed them, leaving 2 holes on each mat. I'll not buy them again, but they're nice, if you don't mind not seeing them perfectly clean :).

Console Organizer
Bought the below linked Dec 29, 2020. Arrived yesterday Jan 21, 2021 to Vancouver Canada.

Fits well in my 2021 m3. Sliding forwards and backwards is a little tight, with backwards vibrating a little. Not too tight where it feels like it is damaging anything.

Be sure to wipe the sides down a little with a cloth. There was some loose velvet material on the hard plastics that was easy to wipe off.

Only improvements I can think of:
- A bigger ledge area so that pulling back is easier
- Have some sort of hard stop when sliding forward. Right now you can slide forward all the way, your hand will trigger the console to close.
- Better fit so its not as tight.

US $14.75 38% OFF|Car Central Armrest Storage Box For Tesla Model 3 2021 Accessories Center Console Flocking Organizer Containers Car Interior|Automotive Interior Stickers| - AliExpress

I had MaxPider mats on my F-150 Platinum, since they're probably the only 'luxurious' alternative to industrial-looking all-weather mats... but it was a b*tch to clean them, with all the little holes they have. I was able to make them look like new again, but it took a lot of work. Way more than I anticipated. Ha ha. And that logo is just plain ugly, so I removed them, leaving 2 holes on each mat. I'll not buy them again, but they're nice, if you don't mind not seeing them perfectly clean :).

I guess they have since changed them slightly. Only the driver side had the logo. I never really notice it since it’s so close to the seat.

I find them super easy to clean. Just vacuum and spray a cleaner on it and wipe. Maybe I do it often enough that it’s not difficult?