Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model 3 Floor Mats and Trunk/Frunk Liner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

My 2021 Model 3 is coming in March. I’m so excited! Thank you to everyone for all their help here.

I’m thinking of getting the 3D MaxSpider Interior Mats from Costco for the front and back row seats, but I’m having so much trouble finding a liner for the cargo spaces. From what I understand the trunk hasn’t changed from 2020 but the frunk has. I can’t seem to find (amazon, etc.) anyone selling a liner for the frunk except for Tesla and it is over $100.00.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

Hi everyone,

My 2021 Model 3 is coming in March. I’m so excited! Thank you to everyone for all their help here.

I’m thinking of getting the 3D MaxSpider Interior Mats from Costco for the front and back row seats, but I’m having so much trouble finding a liner for the cargo spaces. From what I understand the trunk hasn’t changed from 2020 but the frunk has. I can’t seem to find (amazon, etc.) anyone selling a liner for the frunk except for Tesla and it is over $100.00.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

go for the Maxspiders - they’re great. I bought trunk/frunk maxspiders in the US - not cheap, but they’re also great.

Reactions: dgreensp
The maxpiders have great trunk and frunk liners and are extremely popular. Many people complain about the added bulky logos and they do not seem to be as much of an issue as their floor mats which are more visible. We happen to carry our custom floor mat available for pre order and shipping out in april. Our mats do not have a bulky logo and we have more coverage and offer a lifetime guarantee. We are currently developing our trunk and frunk mats and will be available in Q3 2021

Hi everyone,

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thank you in advance.
They're selling the 3D MaxSpider mats at costco?!

The maxpiders have great trunk and frunk liners and are extremely popular. Many people complain about the added bulky logos and they do not seem to be as much of an issue as their floor mats which are more visible. We happen to carry our custom floor mat available for pre order and shipping out in april. Our mats do not have a bulky logo and we have more coverage and offer a lifetime guarantee. We are currently developing our trunk and frunk mats and will be available in Q3 2021
Our 2021 model 3 trunk and frunk has been an instant success and sold out in record time! We are currently selling them while they are on back order and offering 30% off! Enter backorder2021 at checkout!

Do the Costco mats have 2 rear pieces for model 3 or 1 single rear mat? Costco says 2 front and 2 rear pieces.
1 single piece!

Bjorn Nyland did a big mats test a while ago - included the 3d maxspider ones which you are referring to here.

And it's Costco :) Can return if it doesn't fit. The grapevine is that the company did fix up some issues with the new 2021 models for the mats, so what gets shipped is a slightly newer rear mat with a different model number (instead of ending with 10 it ends with 11)

1 single piece!

Bjorn Nyland did a big mats test a while ago - included the 3d maxspider ones which you are referring to here.

And it's Costco :) Can return if it doesn't fit. The grapevine is that the company did fix up some issues with the new 2021 models for the mats, so what gets shipped is a slightly newer rear mat with a different model number (instead of ending with 10 it ends with 11)
Thanks a bunch! Bjorn and Costco are one of the best in their respective places :)