Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model 3 LR Reduced Electrical Power VCFRONT_a059_Input resistance high

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone,

I am a new user here, I have attempted to search for my problem in the forums but have been unable to locate anything. I have a 2021 Model 3 LR with FSD with approx 21000 miles on it. Still under warranty, however the service center is over an hour away. ( trying to save myself a trip and/or a long uber ride back). I am trying to see if anyone has encountered the problem I am experiencing. And whether a service appointment should be booked.

Started driving today and received a brief error message on the screen regarding "electrical system power reduced". Parked the car and went inside to the store, when I came back out to the car. The error message has disappeared, and the car drove fine. I opened the service menu and found the same error message over and over.

The message reads: VCFRONT_a059_inputResistanceHigh. There were 10 consecutive alerts under the service menu for this error. About every 20 seconds- 1 minute. And 1 error for a blower motor. The blower motor works fine and haven't encountered any issues. Car seems to be driving fine. The errors corresponded to times I was actually moving, and not stopped or parked.

Can anyone shed some light on this?
Thank you :)

Attachments

• IMG_6841.jpg
    IMG_6841.jpg
    489 KB · Views: 208