Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S and Model S Plaid Refresh Issues Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had this part replaced 2 times thinking something was wrong. I still have the same exact buzzing even after each replacement so yes it IS normal. Agreed it's annoying when you're sitting in a quiet parking lot or something.
Hmm. I don't have this buzzing. Maybe if I were to really put my ear near the wireless charger, but I can't hear anything from the drivers seat, even with the air off.

Idk if this has been posted yet. Those suffering Yoke material issues. Apparently Tesla is working on a revised version that will be out end of November. Tesla is replacing my yoke again (second time) and will replace it once again when the new version is out that has better material at the top where it is tending to fail.

I haven't had my car in for service in almost a year! But it's going in in a few weeks for seat/yoke calibration issues, the fabric behind the yoke is all disconnected, the yoke sometimes won't adjust, side cameras (again) ... but all in all they seem responsive to fix each time under warranty

• Informative
Reactions: cwanja
Idk if this has been posted yet. Those suffering Yoke material issues. Apparently Tesla is working on a revised version that will be out end of November. Tesla is replacing my yoke again (second time) and will replace it once again when the new version is out that has better material at the top where it is tending to fail.

I haven't had my car in for service in almost a year! But it's going in in a few weeks for seat/yoke calibration issues, the fabric behind the yoke is all disconnected, the yoke sometimes won't adjust, side cameras (again) ... but all in all they seem responsive to fix each time under warranty

That's good, although they've been saying that a new yoke is coming since the spring... But, hopefully. I'll take a wheel when mine fails.

They are refusing to fix my squeaky suspension, so I am pursuing a lemon law buyback.

Reactions: chrisdh79
That's good, although they've been saying that a new yoke is coming since the spring... But, hopefully. I'll take a wheel when mine fails.

They are refusing to fix my squeaky suspension, so I am pursuing a lemon law buyback.
That's odd. I had squeaky suspension when going up driveways/bumps but the service center actually fixed this one problem. Your service centers have tried to fix it but can't figure it out or they're just flat out refusing for whatever reason?

Reactions: jebinc
Had the seat belt recall done by Mobile. A real nothing burger.

Belt attachment indicator not intuitive, I suspect that caused the problem on some cars.

My only significant problem is the oft mentioned rear seat rattle. I'll fix that one day myself.

No vibes yet at 38-42 or 80. But then, I'm always in chill mode.

My LR was working fine until today; all of the sudden I am getting "Vehicles Hold Features unavailable" and "Cruise Control disabled" errors. The fact that 1) this came out of the blue (I didn't mess with any settings), 2) side and back cameras seems to be working when viewing through the screen - yet no visualizations/traffic lights on the front dashboard (and no autopilot) make me wonder if both are related and perhaps a software issue.

I tried restarting and shutdown the car, to no avail.

Here's the kicker: the earliest service appointment I can schedule is on 10/20/23 - one month out!!! so much for Elon promising new focus on service quality...

The car drives just fine otherwise. Anyone else getting this or am I the one one?

I am on 2023.32.1

1695345796098.jpeg

My LR was working fine until today; all of the sudden I am getting "Vehicles Hold Features unavailable" and "Cruise Control disabled" errors. The fact that 1) this came out of the blue (I didn't mess with any settings), 2) side and back cameras seems to be working when viewing through the screen - yet no visualizations/traffic lights on the front dashboard (and no autopilot) make me wonder if both are related and perhaps a software issue.

Here's the kicker: the earliest service appointment I can schedule is on 10/20/23 - one month out!!! so much for Elon promising new focus on service quality...

The car drives just fine otherwise. Anyone else getting this or am I the one one?

I am on 2023.32.1

View attachment 976123
Those are safety related alerts. They will get you in asap. I suggest just taking it directly to your service center.

Reactions: aerodyne

I am taking my car in for the seat belt recall and thought I would check on the new yoke. They just told me to check in December for the revised yoke.

I swear I’ve read people got a new revised yoke already. Wonder what it is they actually got?

I am on 2023.32.1

View attachment 976123
Did you cover up your interior camera?

I am on 2023.32.1

View attachment 976123
May have a broken sensor also.

I am on 2023.32.1

View attachment 976123
What happened at 7:55 pm?