Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ooh nice.. May I ask which config you got in order to get such a quick delivery?

I got LR, RED, Cream Interior, 19s

Hoping the June 2022 delivery will somehow move up a bit LOL
I was flexible. Any colour but red and white, black interior, 21” wheels, and no fsd.

I initially got a 21 MSM Vin, expressed my preference for a 22 VIN, and like 2 days later my SA found me one with same build. No clue how allocations work, but I think working with a SA to order may help your chances (?)

Reactions: chrisdh79
I was flexible. Any colour but red and white, black interior, 21” wheels, and no fsd.

I initially got a 21 MSM Vin, expressed my preference for a 22 VIN, and like 2 days later my SA found me one with same build. No clue how allocations work, but I think working with a SA to order may help your chances (?)
Any reason for not wanting the red or white paint?

Also im planning on getting some proper summer rims. Any suggestion for a website that caters to us Canadians?

Throwing winters on the tempest 19s is my plan.

Any reason for not wanting the red or white paint?

Also im planning on getting some proper summer rims. Any suggestion for a website that caters to us Canadians?

Throwing winters on the tempest 19s is my plan.
PMC Tire (Buy discount tires and low price wheels online - PMCtire Canada) is well reviewed and looks like a good site, I’ll probably use them if I ever get my car.

There’s also Canadawheels (CanadaWheels.ca - Your Experts in Wheels, Tires & Auto Parts)

Reactions: Torontom
Hi all,
I picked up my 2022 model S Blk/crm 19 FSD yesterday (31st Dec). It is simply fantastic. It came with summer tires however SC quickly changed them to all seasons and gave the summers for free after I reminded them nicely about their assurance. Will update more details and photos soon.

I would like to thank everyone for answering my questions patiently. 🙏

Hi all,
I picked up my 2022 model S Blk/crm 19 FSD yesterday (31st Dec). It is simply fantastic. It came with summer tires however SC quickly changed them to all seasons and gave the summers for free after I reminded them nicely about their assurance. Will update more details and photos soon.

And you got walnut trim, I assume.

Hi all,

Damn, how did you swing that? I really really want the all seasons

Was it a "suspect" VIN, like a '21 or worse, from batch 430XXX? I assume you could still have rejected it if something was that obvious (but maybe you need to accept to get access to the interior)?

It was a '22 DM, matched my order, and someone else got it, is all I know.

I suspect EOY deliveries still pose challenges to obtaining a defect free car, and there are still a few apparent rejects hanging out in the Tesla Inventory Page this AM.

Reactions: BruceR61
So you're saying if I make it a point to speak to a sales advisor regarding the tires the car gets delivered with and how I would rather have all seasons, they should be able to swap it out if it gets delivered with summers?

Anyone in toronto /gta done somehting like this and been successful?

Reactions: arykish