Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
had an august on saturday first date in month since had aug for a day then taken away weeks back. Did the mistake of actually thinking it would come. Next day date back to blank and still blank. Not sure how there are black cream 19s in the wild and yet no update on my feb 4th order. Fully not expecting the car to be delivered until october, 2022. An utter embarrassment. would never recommend this car or company to anyone. At Least honor the 4500 only increase to get 21s if that's the only way someone can get their car. 19s are being spotted and june orders with 21s getting cars. The process make no sense

I've seen some posts stating that SAs are able to look at a VIN and see where it is in the fulfillment process. A few questions:
  1. Do all SAs have this type of access & visibility?
  2. If so, what are the magic words to say to one when asking for a status update? Because I've tried every which way with my guy and he knows less than I do about what's going on.

• Funny
Reactions: Aleks0404
Ordered in November originally. Switched to the refreshed model S once it was announced. LR, black on black, 19” tempest wheels. Haven’t had any type of delivery estimate for months.
We sold one of our cars for this, so it wouldn’t just sit around losing value, so I haven’t had a car for a few months.
Glad I work from home otherwise this would be even worse…

Ordered in November originally. Switched to the refreshed model S once it was announced. LR, black on black, 19” tempest wheels. Haven’t had any type of delivery estimate for months.
We sold one of our cars for this, so it wouldn’t just sit around losing value, so I haven’t had a car for a few months.
Same with me and also in Austin. Have a LR/19”/White/Cream on order and sold my Performance 3 a while back :(

Same with me and also in Austin. Have a LR/19”/White/Cream on order and sold my Performance 3 a while back :(
ac went out in car and only have until sept 15 to take delivery so I feel your pain. Its infuriating. Ive just stopped looking here because can't wish anymore enjoy the car to people who ordered in may getting vins. Although i wish them the best karma doesn't work when it comes to this. I leave the positivity to 2021 plaid on the other forum.

My sa went blank on me every since she told me my car was being built and that I shouldn't switch to 21s, then they rose the price that night and she wont answer now as her recommendation is costing me huge. Want to get rid of fsd but want the car, and after how they gave preferential treatment to 21s as eoq push per sources on other forum the least they could do is pick up the phone. Seeing my exact build in the wild posted her in multiple locations so some communication on where the hell it is would be nice.

Did the same. Sold my MS2017 in December and should have sat on it!

Reactions: Drew-MS
I have the same ordered, LR/19"/White/Cream/No FSD - 12/24/20, RN11432xxxx, currently no date. Also so my car last month to a 3rd party so definitely ready for the new wheels! Maybe the same transport will drop these off in Round Rock and Dallas?? Soon??

Your car could be on the same train as mine. One of the major train routes from Fremont to Chicago goes right through Kansas City. My dates have been steady at 8/3 - 8/6 for a week.
Can you share a link or map or whatever for the train route? I actually tried a bit yesterday on google maps, was really hard to do, and just curious. For example, where does the Northeast distribution go to?
thanks so much!