Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not necessarily true, I am still blank. Hopefully this will change
This is great news. Seems like dates are being allocated according to actual order dates rather than the randomness we have been seeing until now. Hopefully you will see a VIN very soon. Keep us posted.
Same as MyT-S here.

December order , still blank. No coherent communication from Tesla.

There have been members who have reported changes at pretty much any time of day and night - as in, they refreshed 10 times during a 24 hour period and got an update on the 10th. So I would imagine this is out of an ERP system of some sort. Obviously the worst ERP known to mankind but still.
SAP - Satan’s Accounting Program

So my delivery date is 8/9 - 8/18, I spoke with my SA in Walnut Creek, CA. He told me to ignore those dates that pop up and go away. He checked my order and my car is still in production planning, he said it is impossible to get my car within those dates and to expect my car sometime in October. If so then why do these dates pop up? I am being optimistic since we all have been getting very bad and false information from the SA's and Tesla. I am beyond frustrated. I don't know what to think. He also told me to stop checking the website all the time as those dates mean nothing and to wait for an official Email for payment, VIN# and delivery process. Again, then why do these EDD's keep showing up? IS there someone at Tesla playing sick games with us? If anyone has any more insight into this please let me, us, know.

So my delivery date is 8/9 - 8/18, I spoke with my SA in Walnut Creek, CA. He told me to ignore those dates that pop up and go away. He checked my order and my car is still in production planning, he said it is impossible to get my car within those dates and to expect my car sometime in October. If so then why do these dates pop up? I am being optimistic since we all have been getting very bad and false information from the SA's and Tesla. I am beyond frustrated. I don't know what to think. He also told me to stop checking the website all the time as those dates mean nothing and to wait for an official Email for payment, VIN# and delivery process. Again, then why do these EDD's keep showing up? IS there someone at Tesla playing sick games with us? If anyone has any more insight into this please let me, us, know.
Don’t worry it’s Elon’s latest neural net monkey beta, it will get much better in two weeks.

• Funny
Reactions: Jjc8
Again, then why do these EDD's keep showing up?.....Exactly.
By the way which one showed an EDD? 19 or 21?

My ever shifting EDD has once again shifted. It's been shifting by a day since the 13th of last month save for a couple of blank days. Some have mentioned having date ranges for 3 weeks before seeing a VIN. This MUST mean I'm getting a VIN tomorrow right? Right? 😑

Estimated Delivery: August 10 - August 21​

Reactions: Btrflyl8e
My ever shifting EDD has once again shifted. It's been shifting by a day since the 13th of last month save for a couple of blank days. Some have mentioned having date ranges for 3 weeks before seeing a VIN. This MUST mean I'm getting a VIN tomorrow right? Right? 😑

Estimated Delivery: August 10 - August 21​

Is this your first EDD "Range"? If not, what's the history?

Per another post I made, the delivery team directly in Fremont controls those. So I feel like the dates a bit more realistic than some SA

Literally

Attachments

• 357AE24E-80B1-4FAC-A6ED-568889F08FC1.jpeg
    357AE24E-80B1-4FAC-A6ED-568889F08FC1.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 73
I feel your pain. And it is stupid for a company representative to tell you not to check the company’s own website. Is Tesla hiring therapists for SAs now (actually they should). I have almostthe same date range as you (although i ordered before you on March 28). Like you, despite all the evidence to the contrary I choose to believe that a date range must mean something.