Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The LED ring was removed on the update. Is there another way to see if you're charging besides the LED ring flashing?
port-678x509.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: FlatSix911
My Vin does not have radar and the headlights are listed as "Global". The lights before were "premium". So very likely I have the updates. Will know for sure in ~10 days or so when I pick the car up, its currently on a train to Chicago, then to MI. Only sad part is 80mph on MI highways is too slow and therefore autopilot will not be as useful. Even 90mph on the M3P sometimes is not fast enough. Speed limits are 70mph and 75mph and its not uncommon to be passed doing 90mph.
Congrats! My EDD just narrowed from 3/6-3/31 to 12 day window (3/14-3/26) for Grand Rapids pickup. But no VIN yet, so can likely get pushed again....

Reactions: Mwolfe
My Vin does not have radar and the headlights are listed as "Global". The lights before were "premium". So very likely I have the updates. Will know for sure in ~10 days or so when I pick the car up, its currently on a train to Chicago, then to MI. Only sad part is 80mph on MI highways is too slow and therefore autopilot will not be as useful. Even 90mph on the M3P sometimes is not fast enough. Speed limits are 70mph and 75mph and its not uncommon to be passed doing 90mph.
What service are you using to see the options based on VIN? I have not seen anything that does not want to charge for this?

My 1143 just had another shift back down to a 2 week window, Mar 11-24.

For everyone who now says “OMG, 1143…?” Yes. I’ve said in here a few times. I’m convinced Tesla has been delaying a lot of people with old orders in hopes they will cancel since our price is $17k less than a new order.
$17k? Nice. My Plaid is $14k delta.