Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am debating on just showing up today at my delivery center and saying "I was in the area and just wanted to see if I could take delivery now instead of tomorrow"
I am obviously very impatient. And frankly I am super busy at work tomorrow but sneaking out to get the car anyway.

Thoughts?
I tried it yesterday at the Naperville location :( Cars were just being unloaded but i was able to move my pick from Monday 3/21 to tomorrow .. I will share back my experience and pictures ..Wish me luck :)

Reactions: Mwolfe
So after receiving a text 2 days ago saying Tesla plans to deliver the car in March and confirming that I want to take delivery in March, my EDD just jumped to March 29- April 14 this morning. I even called yesterday and spoke to a rep who said 95% probability I will get the car this month.

RN1153 dated July 24, blk on wht, 21, non FSD to Los Angeles.

****ing clown show for sure

Reactions: Mwolfe
What nightmares are made of. Ugh
It's stuff like this that makes me second guess is this is really a good idea or not. The cars, once you get them, are nice but the delivery experience is for the most part pretty bad.

Edit: they replied that "The VIN was removed due to the vehicle projecting the incorrect milage and will be rematched to my order once it's fixed". I have no idea what that means 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: JakesterMcZap
Well as I thought, looks like Tesla was bluffing on the "Nov" delivery for the Model S White/Black 19s. I ordered another one (really want the new headlights and tails) and my EDD went from Nov -> Aug/Sept -> June/August. Fortunately I got in before this last $5k price hike and only paid $79k for the first one so I think it's all said and done I will get the updated headlights/tail lights and likely pocket several thousand (no sales tax in OR).