Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our second S is a RN1164. White outside black inside, LR, 21", no FSD. It shows April 12 - May 17. Initially, it was April 24th to May 24th. I think we have ordered it early February.

I don't have a VIN yet, but any idea approximately how many weeks pass until delivery once a VIN is issued? We are located in FL so I guess at least two weeks for shipping.
Where in Florida are you? I am RN1163, BLK/WHT, LR, 21" no FSD. I ordered January 12, 2022. Mine went from July to 4/22-5/20 a few days after I ordered and hasn't moved since. I am in South Florida near Boca.

Just got it in fellas. Hold tight - totally worth it. Some minor alignment issues with front hood and passenger door, outside that - very smooth.

Attachments

• 545BB35F-91D8-470F-9CF3-4351A9823B85.jpeg
    545BB35F-91D8-470F-9CF3-4351A9823B85.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 114
Have a White ext, black interior, 21s, no FSD ordered on 03/10/22 (RN1166) . Original estimate was June -> July-Aug -> Jun-Aug -> Aug-Oct, and just checking 30 min shows April 2-8 with a VIN assigned. Looks like VIN is in the 476s now...
EOQ push, no doubt. I’m also in Bay Area. Ordered back in September 2021, Black/Black, 19s, no FSD. EDD timeline was end of Feb -> Early March -> mid-late March -> April - May, to VIN assigned this evening in 475s. Hope to pick up this weekend.

Reactions: chrisdh79
Our second S is a RN1164. White outside black inside, LR, 21", no FSD. It shows April 12 - May 17. Initially, it was April 24th to May 24th. I think we have ordered it early February.

I don't have a VIN yet, but any idea approximately how many weeks pass until delivery once a VIN is issued? We are located in FL so I guess at least two weeks for shipping.
My RN1164 Blue/White/19" FSD east coast was pushed to August-Sept this month. Originally the EDD was April.

RN 1152. Just changed from Apr 4th - 25th, to May 25- July 06. Which is where it was about a week or two ago.

Super frustrating because Tesla just called me two days ago to ask if I still wanted to trade in a vehicle and told me I was slotted for April; which is the first communication I've had since I ordered last June.

• Informative
Congrats. However, this being EOQ I'd confirm that they do not insist on you picking up today. They may reassign the VIN.
Great tip! I hope they do not. I called a few minutes ago and they said the car was “still at Fremont factory” so no MVPA generated yet. I’d be surprised if it gets to my pickup location even as early as tomorrow. But I’ve read on here lightning fast pickup/delivery times once VIN assigned, so not impossible.

yea may need to in order to get this thing. i asked for pick up at factory, but looks like they have it for delivery to home which makes it conveniant. i just need to change the payment option from cash to financing. anyone know who to contact for that? the texted back and no one responded from tesla and now on their website with a chat telebot

yea may need to in order to get this thing. i asked for pick up at factory, but looks like they have it for delivery to home which makes it conveniant. i just need to change the payment option from cash to financing. anyone know who to contact for that? the texted back and no one responded from tesla and now on their website with a chat telebot
Call Tesla 800 number on their website and choose appropriate option. Any actual person who answers the phone will open up your page for you to complete financing info and decision from Tesla will be almost immediate. Although not financed yet I'd also try to talk directly to Tesla financing which may come up as Tesla leasing option on the phone tree. I can't quite remember. Those folks always answer their extension. If they can't do it themselves they will at least transfer you to an actual person.

Great tip! I hope they do not. I called a few minutes ago and they said the car was “still at Fremont factory” so no MVPA generated yet. I’d be surprised if it gets to my pickup location even as early as tomorrow. But I’ve read on here lightning fast pickup/delivery times once VIN assigned, so not impossible.
Quick update: Users here were spot on. My VIN assigned at midnight was literally built at midnight in Fremont and already delivered to Colma (about 45 min drive), SA encouraging pickup today. Mixed emotions but mostly excited. Will share inspection results.