Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just pushed another month out. May 11 - June 15… Located in MA - July 2021 order. 1153xx
So a quick look at recent EDD changes correlated to the RN's a pattern of sorts emerges. Lower RN's pushed farther out. The Monkey is having a jolly good time playing around.

EDITED: Reference to East Coast EDD's as this is supposed to be our turn.

Last edited:
Reactions: JakesterMcZap
Are you saying that RN 116X's are being delivered before the RN115's?
Well not exactly. If you look at the whole country (not advised) yes. I believe RN as high as 1168 have been delivered to the West Coast. My observation has been that TX obeys it's own pattern. It looks to me like there are ongoing deliveries to TX without a real pause. The rest of the country obeys some regional patterns with starts and stops. However, I was making reference to the East Coast only.

Well not exactly. If you look at the whole country (not advised) yes. I believe RN as high as 1168 have been delivered to the West Coast. My observation has been that TX obeys it's own pattern. It looks to me like there are ongoing deliveries to TX without a real pause. The rest of the country obeys some regional patterns with starts and stops. However, I was making reference to the East Coast only.
I am in TX and have a date of April 9-May 7th , lets see what happens.
I have been getting calls lately and being offered inventory cars with minimal discounts but not the RR so I decided to wait.

April'21 order RN1147 LR Black/Black, 19" and FSD in SF Bay area with no vin. Have entered EDD window twice only to get pushed out. Latest EDD with no hope for Q2 delivery: May 03 - June 14
Mine is around the same timeframe May 04-June 15 with RN1152 LR MSM/Black, 19", FSD. Just called the Corte Madera showroom and they have a 2022 MSM / Cream / 19 if anybody wants it (waiting for MSM / Black).

Officially a year on order now. Ordered April 2021. Chicago, RN1149, LR, White Ext, Black Int, 19”s and No FSD. EDD April 10 - May 1. Looks like the the window got smaller compared to yesterday when it said April 10 - May 11th.
I'm RN1145 with the same delivery window (4/10 - 5/1). LR, MSM, White Int, 21's, no FSD. I wish I could change colors and wheels without the giant price increase. At this point i'll just be happy to have my car. Also it's been 413 days since I ordered

I'm RN1145 with the same delivery window (4/10 - 5/1). LR, MSM, White Int, 21's, no FSD. I wish I could change colors and wheels without the giant price increase. At this point i'll just be happy to have my car. Also it's been 413 days since I ordered
You should be able to change your order without paying the price increase -only the added cost of the option.

Reactions: kvityap
Geez.. Looks like I have a bit longer to go then. It’s frustrating because you can’t call Corporate to ask questions and the dealership isn’t off much help. The wife wants to call it quits. I work for BMW so I get a pretty nice discount on BMWs. Maybe it’s time to consider an i4..

Officially a year on order now. Ordered April 2021. Chicago, RN1149, LR, White Ext, Black Int, 19”s and No FSD. EDD April 10 - May 1. Looks like the the window got smaller compared to yesterday when it said April 10 - May 11th.
What a coincidence. Just got matched with a VIN this morning. VIN ends in 409. I hope its a refresh refresh!