Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting change in strategy since Tesla continues to be supply constrained.

electrek.co

Tesla cancels employee bonuses tied to delivery quotas, raises salaries to compensate

Tesla employee bonuses tied to delivery quotas have been canceled as the automaker instead raises salaries to compensate.
electrek.co
Now they do not have to rush the assembly to earn more, may be the quality will improve. The quality rating by CR for Tesla models is pretty low.

I have been anxiously waiting for my tesla since mid-October. (RN1158) While the EDD has been all over the place from Feb 22 to September it has finally settled at July 19-August 20. Anybody else in NYC area with the same RN number has received or has a sooner delivery date??

I have been anxiously waiting for my tesla since mid-October. (RN1158) While the EDD has been all over the place from Feb 22 to September it has finally settled at July 19-August 20. Anybody else in NYC area with the same RN number has received or has a sooner delivery date??
I ordered a month earlier than you (early September) and just took delivery last week from the Mt Kisco location.

• Informative
Reactions: Eclipso
Thanks, I hope so, I ordered a Model 3 as backup but Ive had to turn it down twice. I really hope I get the S before my current lease expires. I am kicking myself now since I ordered it with the 19" wheels just to get extra mileage, but I have a feeling that is whats delaying it even more.

Thanks, I hope so, I ordered a Model 3 as backup but Ive had to turn it down twice. I really hope I get the S before my current lease expires. I am kicking myself now since I ordered it with the 19" wheels just to get extra mileage, but I have a feeling that is whats delaying it even more.
Some leases allow you to easily extend by a month or two online - I know BMW does.

Apologies - I should have commented on your order too. Mine has the 19" wheels and came with all season tires. Black, with black interior and 19" wheels. No FSD.

Those who are waiting maybe getting the swivel screen.

Awesome! I guess since my EDD was pushed to September I get the refreshed refresh with the swivel screen, AI controlled matrix lights, new twilights, and 3rd generation super lightweight hinges. I’ll probably just miss the new new new refresh with the mind controlled turn signal.