Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn’t want to be one of those who just ran after they got their car, so I’m back with some photos. Took delivery this morning. LR/Blue/White/21’s/FSD. RN1153, July order in Orange County, CA. Had a final EDD of 10/7-10/14 but got delayed because they found a scratch they had to correct prior to delivery. Wow! Leaps and bounds above my 2018 Model S 75D. Acceleration is wild, and the car truly feels much more luxurious than before. Can’t even imagine what a plaid would feel like (this in insane mode is AMPLE for me). Gotta get used to the yoke….but it was worth the wait!!! Missing only the cargo cover, otherwise complete and I’m not seeing any gap issues or major paint flaws. No wrinkles on the seats. A little annoying they left the car out overnight and it had condensation all over it, but whatever. A+ Tesla!

Attachments

• F7B05B4A-1DEA-4D18-B12D-87C7951D0FE3.jpeg
    F7B05B4A-1DEA-4D18-B12D-87C7951D0FE3.jpeg
    659.1 KB · Views: 84
  • D73A9D0D-9C3B-4C22-8040-7DFBF5318A53.jpeg
    D73A9D0D-9C3B-4C22-8040-7DFBF5318A53.jpeg
    584.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 998D3BDE-B3B8-492A-9C83-07DFAFB2D935.jpeg
    998D3BDE-B3B8-492A-9C83-07DFAFB2D935.jpeg
    418.1 KB · Views: 69
  • B6F68E63-12DD-4087-8018-53C8D090C1D9.jpeg
    B6F68E63-12DD-4087-8018-53C8D090C1D9.jpeg
    612.6 KB · Views: 65
I didn’t want to be one of those who just ran after they got their car, so I’m back with some photos. Took delivery this morning. LR/Blue/White/21’s/FSD. RN1153, July order in Orange County, CA. Had a final EDD of 10/7-10/14 but got delayed because they found a scratch they had to correct prior to delivery. Wow! Leaps and bounds above my 2018 Model S 75D. Acceleration is wild, and the car truly feels much more luxurious than before. Can’t even imagine what a plaid would feel like (this in insane mode is AMPLE for me). Gotta get used to the yoke….but it was worth the wait!!! Missing only the cargo cover, otherwise complete and I’m not seeing any gap issues or major paint flaws. No wrinkles on the seats. A little annoying they left the car out overnight and it had condensation all over it, but whatever. A+ Tesla!
She's a beauty; greatly enjoy it in good health!!

Hmmmmmmmm July order, delivered already.

Totally jealous and super happy for you but I hate you as well.

I thought that if I keep hitting refresh, a VIN will be assigned. It doesn’t work.

If i could change my interior color without a price jump to get faster delivery i think i would at this point. I hate waiting for things i want, every month i wait is another month i haven't been able to drive my Model S
On the silver lining side, it’s also a month of potential additional improvements, refinements, in fit, finish and firmware. 3 f’s!
at least that’s what I keep telling myself. Btw, 4 f’s if you count FSD as well…

Wow, that was fast! Looks like my baby, but mine will have 19” wheels. If it ever comes. Looks gorgeous, thanks for sharing!

On the silver lining side, it’s also a month of potential additional improvements, refinements, in fit, finish and firmware. 3 f’s!
at least that’s what I keep telling myself. Btw, 4 f’s if you count FSD as well…
Or, it’s a month of service appointment backlog when you have to file for a fit/finish repair.

Ok, back to positivity. @2021plaid, please assist.

Beauty. Enjoy

Reactions: EndlessPlaid