Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Probably had multiple pre-refresh orders with delivery price $12k lower than an idenrtical order placed today. Take delivery & then try to flip it to make a quick buck off some impatient shmuck willing to pay a premium to skip the wait direct from Elon.
Funny thing is it’s going to make our white interior cars more valuable.

Still, why are people selling these Plaids? Did they decide they couldn't live with the yoke? Some other buyers remorse issue? Hope it doesn't happen to me, it's shitty we can't test drive the cars before purchase, not even your own car. I've never had that issue in any other car manufacturer, they let you test drive your own ordered car before signing.

How is someone supposed to buy a car without ever having driven it?
I'm apparently crazy, because that's actually part of the adventure for me. This will be round 3 of the unknown for me (although my 2nd S wasn't that different really from #1). I love change!

Holding still here Nov 28 - Dec 18th.

On another slightly related note, paying cash now fully since my investment in good ol' President Trump's TRUTH SPAC earned me enough in last 2 days to buy a few Teslas! Amazing there - put in a stop loss order to lock in the gains!
Why would you pay cash?
pleas explain this so I can do the same.
or are you making all this up?
if my math is correct you invested 100k in Truth Spac?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Beware of posters with low signal to noise ratio.
1634947717223.png

• Informative
Dude, I know waiting for the car is anxious business, but calm down and just let people do what they want. Why is it any of your business how he's paying for his car?
Hey Scrapps he posted it, I made soooooo much money I can buy 2 Plaid’s with cash I made of of Trump stock and still have a pot of gold and a Pony!
I don’t believe what he said was true. I have a problem with this. I don’t like LIARS…. No matter what thread we are on I will call your BS! If he is a super smart investor he wouldn’t pull it out and get a penalty of 22-23% If he is doing this I would love to know how so I can do the same.

And maybe I wanted to save him 75 thousand dollars. Because if what he said was true that’s the penalty for using cash.

for the record I want my Plaid to take longer! I would really like a NF or a 2022 car. Not that it makes a difference but 2 is my lucky number.

Hey Scrapps he posted it, I made soooooo much money I can buy 2 Plaid’s with cash I made of of Trump stock and still have a pot of gold and a Pony!
I don’t believe what he said was true. I have a problem with this. I don’t like LIARS…. No matter what thread we are on I will call your BS! If he is a super smart investor he wouldn’t pull it out and get a penalty of 22-23% If he is doing this I would love to know how so I can do the same.

And maybe I wanted to save him 75 thousand dollars. Because if what he said was true that’s the penalty for using cash.

for the record I want my Plaid to take longer! I would really like a NF or a 2022 car. Not that it makes a difference but 2 is my lucky number.
Man just relax you are making a lot of noise lately here.