Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nope. Sitting at a week since VIN. From what I have been told, it should be here the 19th. Holding off till Tuesday or Wednesday before I start pestering.
ohh wow, I was sent an email the very next day (Nov 12th) to schedule/pick a day of delivery. I was presented with five options. I chose the first available time slot.

Last edited:
Why are they playing with my sanity lol.
Back to November Range again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211114-092902_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211114-092902_Chrome.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 67
Hrmm. I will go ahead and ask. How did they schedule a delivery with an estimated range for delivery?
I was assigned a VIN on the 11th, the next morning my EDD moved to the 25th -29th. At 0930 on the 12th, the Ops Advisor reached out via email and offered me several delivery dates and times for me to choose from. Fri, Sat and Sun.

I was assigned a VIN on the 11th, the next morning my EDD moved to the 25th -29th. At 0930 on the 12th, the Ops Advisor reached out via email and offered me several delivery dates and times for me to choose from. Fri, Sat and Sun.
Yep, all I got back was ‘links should be sent in a few days if not today (Sunday)’.

No link as of yet.

Soo started one of those friendly chats aka, undercover intel collection with a SA at a tesla snow room. Small talk like yea I have a S on order.. nice improvements blah blah… hey, while I’m here can you check on my order from back in July… “sure!” Bang bang on the keys.. ohh man, the way you’re positioned for a build date of end of Jan, which means the earliest you will see your car mid to late February for sure.. well *sugar*.. I said. Hey can you look in your magic inventory box? -yea let’s see, what are your requirements?
..um as close to what I have on order. Red/white Long Range. Bang bang on keys.. nope no long ranges at all.. however I do see a few red/white PLAIDs close by that can be shipped… eyebrow raises up.. you don’t say… blah blah blah.. creates new order, assigns the red/white PLAID VIN to new order. (08Nov birth date)Keeps the long range order.. have two weeks to figure out my life… boy the wife is gonna be mad.

I know this is a bit unrelated, but does anyone know of these wheels work for the plaid? I have some for my older model S with winter tires on them. I just want to be prepared to swap them once I get the car.

These are a 40mm offset but I really don't know much about wheels to know if they'll work.
Thanks!

I haven't gotten an email asking for delivery pickup date yet either. My SA said earliest date is 11/28 based on a estimated arrival on 11/24. Idk if it's even on the way yet
I never got the delivery text/email either. I called yesterday and was told my vehicle is in transit with an estimated arrival of 11/24. The SA presented options for delivery day and time. I’m now scheduled for delivery 11/27.