Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This thread can be both. There are a lot of us Long Range customers waiting though so may be the most right now, definitely if you see an older RN like RN1149/RN1150 at this point getting and EDD, its from an old April-May 2021 order that is likely a long range.
Confirmed. RN1149 LR... Still waiting.. EDD January 22 - February 05. No VIN assigned yet....

i am in NOVA area and got VIN
RN1151**
NF468***
delivery window feb first week

tesla is asking me to pay the remaining balance in full before taking delivery. how can i pay without looking at the car first
also, i need to convert to loan. i set cash payment just to avoid keep updating loan info
please guide

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Twas the night before delivery... Delivery time is set. Car arrived yesterday morning at the rail yard. I've uploaded insurance info, secured payment, bought floor mats, cleaned the garage, had a charger installed and cleaned out my previous ride. Tomorrow I pick a car, the first car that I've driven since 2000. No more SUV, being up high and all the rest. I'm excited and calm... all of the consternation that was experienced over the last nine month is completely gone. It is a new day. I promise to return with pics. Hold tight, your time will come too.