Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Refresh Plaid/LR Wheel Offsets

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am having Mansory custom forge 20" Y.5 wheels for my new S. I am not having my car shipped to Switzerland (lol) though. They previously did a full job on an older Tesla but we are discussing offsets for the refresh now. OEM are +40 front, +45 rear. Anyone already have aftermarket wheels with custom offsets installed?

Thus far, recommendations are +32 front, +38 rear to bring closer to fender. Just trying to see if anyone else has experience. I like getting a bit closer to fender, but don't want the wheel to stick out at all...so, just a slight outward move.

Also, as far as tires, anyone with ride and appearance experience with 40 aspect ration front and 35 rear? They are suggesting 35 front, 30 rear, mainly for looks. Is 40 going to kill the look up front?

I am having Mansory custom forge 20" Y.5 wheels for my new S. I am not having my car shipped to Switzerland (lol) though. They previously did a full job on an older Tesla but we are discussing offsets for the refresh now. OEM are +40 front, +45 rear. Anyone already have aftermarket wheels with custom offsets installed?

Thus far, recommendations are +32 front, +38 rear to bring closer to fender. Just trying to see if anyone else has experience. I like getting a bit closer to fender, but don't want the wheel to stick out at all...so, just a slight outward move.

Also, as far as tires, anyone with ride and appearance experience with 40 aspect ration front and 35 rear? They are suggesting 35 front, 30 rear, mainly for looks. Is 40 going to kill the look up front?

Are you keeping the stock width? 9.5" and 10.5"