Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 SR+ Red/Black/Aero set for mid/end of Sept. Delivery CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since I was able to grab my car from existing inventory I wanted to offer my current build to someone looking for a RED SR+.
EDD is Sept 16th-30th and has not moved in weeks so I think its pretty solid at this point, even after the January announcement.

So if anyone is interested please let me know.
I'd love for you to use my referral link for supercharger miles for this exchange.
I cannot transfer until I receive VIN but will ASAP once I've gotten it.
1629232391179.png

1629232464032.png

Since I was able to grab my car from existing inventory I wanted to offer my current build to someone looking for a RED SR+.
EDD is Sept 16th-30th and has not moved in weeks so I think its pretty solid at this point, even after the January announcement.

So if anyone is interested please let me know.
I'd love for you to use my referral link for supercharger miles for this exchange.
I cannot transfer until I receive VIN but will ASAP once I've gotten it.
View attachment 697874
View attachment 697875
Hey there, I'm very interested. If it's still available.

Reactions: megansblonde
I'm curious how smoothly the process goes transfer a VIN.

I ordered a Model Y, but my EDD is a few months out. I'm trying to get lucky and get one from inventory.

My plan was to cancel my existing order if I get one from inventory, but didn't know I could transfer a VIN until I read this thread.

If the parties that do this don't mind, I'm eager to find out how smoothly the process goes so I can do the same.

I'm curious how smoothly the process goes transfer a VIN.

I ordered a Model Y, but my EDD is a few months out. I'm trying to get lucky and get one from inventory.

My plan was to cancel my existing order if I get one from inventory, but didn't know I could transfer a VIN until I read this thread.

If the parties that do this don't mind, I'm eager to find out how smoothly the process goes so I can do the same.
I only found out because my SA told me don't cancel you can just transfer to someone and then have them use your referral for supercharger miles. Especially since even if you cancel the car is still getting made regardless and they won't refund you the $100.

I can keep you updated once/if it happens.