Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Tesla Model S LR Refresh with Yoke for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am considering selling my LR with 4,6090 miles as of 2/16/2022. It is Deep Blue Metallic with black interior and has the 19s, No FSD. It comes already with the all season mats interior, trunk and frunk and the original carpet mats. The car has AvalonKing ceramic coating. I purchased it 11/15/2021 from an individual with 765 miles on it, so I am considered the 2nd owner.

I would like to get 105K and I have the title in hand. No point in reaching out with an offer below that. I am not desperate to sell the car. I will be getting a Plaid once it's sold.
66629299867__E17FCCA2-E2A5-4BDC-AC9D-29E91E1AF398.jpeg

Reactions: epicshooter
I am considering selling my LR with 4,6090 miles as of 2/16/2022. It is Deep Blue Metallic with black interior and has the 19s, No FSD. It comes already with the all season mats interior, trunk and frunk and the original carpet mats. The car has AvalonKing ceramic coating. I purchased it 11/15/2021 from an individual with 765 miles on it, so I am considered the 2nd owner.

I would like to get 105K and I have the title in hand. No point in reaching out with an offer below that. I am not desperate to sell the car. I will be getting a Plaid once it's sold.View attachment 769774
Not sure if you are into chatting about the why behind the sale? I have this exact spec hopefully getting delivered some time this year. Wondering why you are ditching it for the plaid.