Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

$65k for a PA 2021 Refresh Blue Model S LR with FSD only 12.5k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@EvKhan Well aware, that’s why I dropped the price as well. It’s $65k for the same thing you can get online for $89,240 (add FSD, cream interior, FSD, and yoke) with only 12.8k miles. That’s a bargain deal already

@morbidz you have to consider FSD, which is included in this car, and also cream interior.

Last edited:
Reactions: morbidz
I’m not desperate, that’s a lowball - less than owed on the loan and less than I can get with a trade in. DM me if you’ve got a reasonable offer.

Take the trade in quick. With Tesla's insane price drops last night, those offers you got won't last long. You can now get a brand new 2023 in this spec for $77K, and they even dropped the FSD price too. FSD only added a couple of thousand in resale before the FSD price drop. Now with Tesla sending the message that FSD doesn't work by dropping the price (they used to regularly raise the price to pretend it was going to work very soon), it probably adds next to nothing going forward. These cars are definitely not going up in value. They added many of the unique features of the Model S to the new Model 3, which will cannibalize more Model S sales. Your mom will only lose more money by waiting. It's already cost her 10's of thousands of dollars out of her pocket with you holding firm and not being desperate since May.

Last edited:
@clerks @EvKhan you cannot get a car with FSD for $75k… The same config costs $90k new

So, at $65k price, it is a 28% depreciation for only 12.8k miles.
Lol. FSD is worth exactly zero on the used market. No one cares and even if they do they won't pay extra for it. I'm looking for an S and sure I'd take one with FSD than one without FSD if the price was the same but I wouldn't pay extra for it. FSD is a gimmick. The used market doesn't value FSD. OPs car keeps getting older and closer to warranty expiration. This car "might" sell at 60k.

Reactions: pt19713
Lol. FSD is worth exactly zero on the used market. No one cares and even if they do they won't pay extra for it. I'm looking for an S and sure I'd take one with FSD than one without FSD if the price was the same but I wouldn't pay extra for it. FSD is a gimmick. The used market doesn't value FSD. OPs car keeps getting older and closer to warranty expiration. This car "might" sell at 60k.

Buying a car with fsd is the major advantage to buying used.

Why are people saying it’s a 3 year old car? The plaid was released June 21. Then LR shortly after. Technically car can only be 2 years old meaning 2 years left on warranty not 1.
Because 2024 models are a month away. So it's a 2021. 3 model years old. As for warranty that's a different issue and would depend on when it went in service. I'm not really sure why everyone is angry that the car isn't worth more money. It's worth whatever someone is willing or pay and the car has been sitting here unsold since May and since that time Tesla has dropped the MSRP at least twice. So if no wanted it for 65 in may no one wants it for 65!in September. Adding to the problems, Teslas constant price drops make it hard for anyone to pull the trigger on one of these for fear the price will drop overnight. If I was a car dealer I'd stay miles away from Teslas.