Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model X all weather mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did see that, but no love for the 5 seater? I suppose the 7 seater mat config would work since it’s the same as the 5, sans the 3rd row.
The Seven and Five seat second row are not exactly the same. The five seat is in a fixed position (no forward or aft movement), slightly aft of the seven seat. It's possible the seven seat second row mat will work, but it might not be perfect. Just a "be aware" of possible differences statement.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hofstetm
The Seven and Five seat second row are not exactly the same. The five seat is in a fixed position (no forward or aft movement), slightly aft of the seven seat. It's possible the seven seat second row mat will work, but it might not be perfect. Just a "be aware" of possible differences statement.
Super good call here, thank you! I didn’t actually know they were different. 👍

Welp - now I have 3 mismatched mats, and I think I'm going to live with that.
Coming from a 2021 MX LR Raven to a 2022 MX LR - both 6 seaters:
- Rear weather tech mat fits perfectly between the pre and post refresh
- Front driver Maxpider 3D fits almost perfectly - but gives critical dead pedal coverage with Tesla/WT mats do not!
- Front passenger Maxpider 3D does NOT transfer (very annoying and the new passenger footwell is way short!), so I bought a front set from Tesla and am using just the passenger there.

All in all, I spent $120 to get to re-use 2 of 3 old mats. Much cheaper than a fresh set of Maxpiders.