Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model X PLAID-- Carbon Widebody --PPF--Signature wheels-- $99K -- NOR-CAL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

meso

Jul 14, 2020
USA
***** SOLD *******

For sale:
MODEL: 2022 TESLA MODEL X PLAID
MILES:6800
PRICE: SOLD SOLD SOLD
COLOR: WHITE exterior/TAN interior
TITLE: CLEAR

INFO:
Purchased brand new. No accidents, clear title in hand. Always garaged. Tan interior with Captian's chairs. All weather mats front+back+rear. Full carbon steering wheel replacement(NO YOKE). V1 hardwired mirrior mount(DETECTOR NOT INCLUDED). Entire Car is PPF'd in XPEL clear + Xpel interior tint(including front window) and ceramic pro coating. CMST carbon widebody. Custom Signature SV302S(22X10 +22X11). P-Zero 275/35/22F + 295/35/22R tires. N2itive Lowering links- RaceEng Titanium lug nuts. MPP 2pc Big brake Rotor kit Front & rear. Clean and tasteful upgrades. Drives great, awesome family van:). Still has factory warranty.

DM me here or shoot an email; [email protected]

PICS:
i-8zR534m-X3.jpg

i-hBCLB7M-X4.jpg

i-LJ3TGqV-X4.jpg

i-b8s9fWV-X4.jpg

i-7STq7pG-X4.jpg

i-mqZb7bJ-X4.jpg

i-TZP66pH-X4.jpg

i-VnTK52H-X4.jpg

i-zdDKF4S-X4.jpg

i-CggJMNw-X4.jpg

i-TDCndrw-X4.jpg

i-sQvjVsR-X4.jpg

i-GQqF2GV-X4.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: P-Lo801
I keep coming back to this post.. lol.
Few questions I would like to ask:
1. What's your current milage on the car?
2. Widebody, was it just 3m double sided tape or did you actually had to cut out OEM fenders?
3. Do you have all your stock parts? wheels, rear diffuser, etc

Out of curiosity - what is your hand holding up there? Looks like a small crack in whatever that black material is between the overfender and the car. Looking to do a whole kit from CMST and wondering if the quality is up or not.

1680191633549.png

I keep coming back to this post.. lol.
Few questions I would like to ask:
1. What's your current milage on the car?
2. Widebody, was it just 3m double sided tape or did you actually had to cut out OEM fenders?
3. Do you have all your stock parts? wheels, rear diffuser, etc
1)7905
2)3M VHP tape on the edge, with RTV around the perimeter for added security. Front OEM flares were cut where the side parking sensor is.(had to bring it out to meet new flare)
3)Do not have any stock parts sorry
Out of curiosity - what is your hand holding up there? Looks like a small crack in whatever that black material is between the overfender and the car. Looking to do a whole kit from CMST and wondering if the quality is up or not.
Not sure what is in the background.. but definitely not holding anything up. The hairline crack is in the OEM fender flare(plastic). Wide wheels+Lowered car

BACK ON THE MARKET. New low price(thanks Elon!) $99k. Pink slip in hand.
Miles have gone up a little (currently 10,500). New car ordered so this will have to go.
Guaranteed you won't find a cleaner widebody plaid at this price!