Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model Y Performance Blue/Black Reservation - NY 63k price

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey,

I have a Model Y Performance reservation Blue/Black delivering to Long Island NY. March delivery but I put a hold on it today to get more time.

The reservation price is 63k VS the 65k for the same config today.

Looking to get $1250 and you save $750 and get a sooner delivery. It's not much but its free money!

DM me!

Thanks!

• Funny
Reactions: Eskimo YoYo
I find it sad to see people joining the forum just to try to make some money, and then they're gone.
There should be a rule like many other forums that you must make "X" amount of posts
before you can sell something. That will keep this type of thing from happening.
Am I alone, or do other members feel the same?

I could cancel my reservation and no one makes/saves money. Isn't this a win win situation? You don't know me and don't know why I can't take delivery. If someone out there was planning to order the same model but could get it cheaper with fine print, I don't see any problem with that. You could ban posts like this and people will have no choice to cancel their reservations and Tesla, the multi billion dollar company can make more profits on new orders.

I could cancel my reservation and no one makes/saves money. Isn't this a win win situation? You don't know me and don't know why I can't take delivery. If someone out there was planning to order the same model but could get it cheaper with fine print, I don't see any problem with that. You could ban posts like this and people will have no choice to cancel their reservations and Tesla, the multi billion dollar company can make more profits on new orders.
without fine print*