Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Refresh Model X 6 Seater Floormats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got these Tough Pro all-weather mats full set off amazon, they fit fine for my 2022 6-seater X Plaid -> https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09RKVX6XW/?th=1. The full set covers frunk, trunk bottom well and trunk with rear-seats folded, driver, passenger, and interior cabin. I have a similar Tough Pro set for my 2017 7-seater X and they have lasted nearly 5 years without any issues on various road trips in dust, dirt, rain, and snow conditions.

Reactions: i7iceguy
I got these Tough Pro all-weather mats full set off amazon, they fit fine for my 2022 6-seater X Plaid -> https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09RKVX6XW/?th=1. The full set covers frunk, trunk bottom well and trunk with rear-seats folded, driver, passenger, and interior cabin. I have a similar Tough Pro set for my 2017 7-seater X and they have lasted nearly 5 years without any issues on various road trips in dust, dirt, rain, and snow conditions.
This must be the first manufacturer that actually has the floor mats that fit the rear of the new refresh X! Thanks!

Reactions: Dyspareunia
Not a fan of the rugged look of the Tough Pros.. still waiting for 3dmaxpider or tesamanian.
I thought the same thing but couldn’t wait and got the Tough Pro and love them. They’re well made, fit well, and have a high tech look. They don’t feel too “industrial”
55AE5AF2-0B9B-4F5B-A1B5-DA801B238CC3.jpeg
85E1BD6F-1DB8-4844-8041-1D76E1EA1920.jpeg
0441E9EB-8FCD-4A47-A5F2-082CC391B14A.jpeg

Caved in and 'pre-ordered' the Tesmanian complete set, which isn't scheduled to arrive until sometime in May.
Really don't want like the looks of the toughpro's (triggers trypophobia) and their frunk mat looks terrible with the cutouts. Also, the mixed comments on the Maxpider mats prevents me from giving those a try.

Reactions: Jbell
Front mats came from Weather tech and they fit great.
View attachment 777616
View attachment 777617
View attachment 777618
I got my set of frunk and front row weather tech for MX refresh this weekend. I had 2018 MX 5 seat with weathertech. I feel like current 2022 version isn't as good. The drive side mat doesn't cover all the left side of floor leaves a velcro attachment point uncoverd.

Frunk mat only fills in middle well and leaves lateral areas uncovered.

Reactions: msjodilynn1
I got my set of frunk and front row weather tech for MX refresh this weekend. I had 2018 MX 5 seat with weathertech. I feel like current 2022 version isn't as good. The drive side mat doesn't cover all the left side of floor leaves a velcro attachment point uncoverd.

Frunk mat only fills in middle well and leaves lateral areas uncovered.
Yeah def disappointed in weathertech for the refresh mats. Looks like they were just trying to be quick to be the first to release them. I really like the Tesmanian set that is available for pre order so I may get those once they release.