Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Refresh Model X 6 Seater Floormats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1656917664390.png

1656917684405.png

Received mine yesterday and (almost) everything is a perfect fit. I would highly recommend this set over all other setup available online today. Only issue I have is with the seat-back protector for the 3rd row which can't be installed yet, due to the velcro which arrived with the unit not being compatible with my car. Tesla supposedly switched the seat-back carpeting, preventing the mat from sticking back there. Cool thing is that Tesmanian is local, and their rep is scheduled to show up at my house to install directly. Glad I can help them figure this out, so other TMX owners can receive the correct velcro for this part moving forward.
Hi do you have photos of the new velcro attachments? Thanks

I finally received the Tesmanian floor mat full set. Had the Tesla OEM all weatherfloor mats for just the front before getting these.

I have to say - Love the quality of the Tesla floor mats over these... but glad I got these for the other parts of the car not available (Middle/back, frunk/trunk)

Tesla front mats - Rubber, heavier, velcro and dig into the carpet.

Tesmanian - Thin, kind of flimsy, plastic but fits perfectly and get the job done. Covers more area in the front as well. They definitely make the floor look bigger inside the car.

If Tesla made a full set for the car, would not think twice of getting them. However, if you need a full set right now, the Tesmanian mats are probably the best way to go.

I actually think the small cargo mat from Tesmanian is pretty poorly designed. They missed the cutouts for the cargo hooks and they always get snagged when opening or closing. Im considering getting the weather tech one.

I finally received the Tesmanian floor mat full set. Had the Tesla OEM all weatherfloor mats for just the front before getting these.

I have to say - Love the quality of the Tesla floor mats over these... but glad I got these for the other parts of the car not available (Middle/back, frunk/trunk)

Tesla front mats - Rubber, heavier, velcro and dig into the carpet.

Tesmanian - Thin, kind of flimsy, plastic but fits perfectly and get the job done. Covers more area in the front as well. They definitely make the floor look bigger inside the car.

If Tesla made a full set for the car, would not think twice of getting them. However, if you need a full set right now, the Tesmanian mats are probably the best way to go.
Hi thanks for your sharing. Do you have photos of the Tesmanian and the Tesla mats? I am under the impression that the Tesmanian are also rubber based. If not mistaken the Tesla mats are made by WeatherTech?

Thank you in advance.

Hi thanks for your sharing. Do you have photos of the Tesmanian and the Tesla mats? I am under the impression that the Tesmanian are also rubber based. If not mistaken the Tesla mats are made by WeatherTech?

Thank you in advance.
Yes of course. Will take photos probably in the next day or two. Also shows on tesmanian that they are made of thermoplastic.

Reactions: BonB
I've seen similar sets to these with carpet sections attached by buttons. How do you like yours, would you buy again? Looks easy to clean and soft. Any slipping concerns near the accelerator/brake?

This is sort of what I'm talking about, but also saw similar to yours on AliExpress.