Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Tesla Model S Refresh Drivers Seat Damage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
it looks like Tesla can repair the seat by installing a replacement casing for the drivers seat bottom cushion for $700. I also checked with a 3rd party repair firm that can repair by sealing and blending but there is no guarantee how that would turn out. Cost is less at $250 for the 3rd party option. I'm going to opt for the Tesla option instead.
'

IMG_1941 (1).jpeg

I just took my model S 2022 for holes in the perforated driver seat noted at 3 weeks after delivery. They canceled my appointment 3 times (lack of parts x 1, being too busy to do non-driving issues x 2), and I had to just show up and demand service finally. I don't keep keys, only keep a leather wallet in my pocket, and only have worn scrubs or shorts in the car. They told me I would have to fork out $1k to repair since not covered.

Attachments

• 20221018_191344.jpg
    20221018_191344.jpg
    384.9 KB · Views: 50
I just took my model S 2022 for holes in the perforated driver seat noted at 3 weeks after delivery. They canceled my appointment 3 times (lack of parts x 1, being too busy to do non-driving issues x 2), and I had to just show up and demand service finally. I don't keep keys, only keep a leather wallet in my pocket, and only have worn scrubs or shorts in the car. They told me I would have to fork out $1k to repair since not covered.
Erm... 3 weeks after delivery? I mean, you'd think you'd notice that within 3 weeks, no?