Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold 2022 Tesla Model Y Performance SUV - Red Multicoat Exterior, Premium White Interior Seats - Low Mileage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_4198.jpeg
I am excited to offer my 2022 Tesla Model Y Performance SUV for sale. Despite an accident, the car has been meticulously restored to its original condition and is ready to impress. Here are the details:

Exterior:
  • Stunning Red Multicoat exterior that turns heads wherever you go.
  • XPEL Paint Protection Film applied to various areas (Front Bumper, Full Hood, Full Fenders, Headlights, Mirrors, Lower Doors, Behind Rear Wheels) with a lifetime warranty (attached to vehicle VIN), ensuring long-lasting protection.
  • Minor wear and tear on the original set of Uberturbine tires, including curb rash on the rims, but no visible scratches on the vehicle body itself.
  • Interior:
  • Luxurious Premium White seats that offer a stylish and comfortable driving experience.
  • Ceramic Pro Leather coating applied to the full interior, providing a pristine look and excellent protection against spills and stains.

Included Items:
  • Two key cards for convenient access and operation.
  • Mobile connector with adapters for hassle-free charging.All-season floor mats and extra accessories purchased to enhance your driving experience.
  • Two sets of tires:
    • 21" Uberturbine tires with less than 1,000 miles on them. (Pictures attached)
    • Brand new set of 4 Continental VIKINGCONTACT 7 255/45R19 Ice and Snow winter tires installed on 19x9.5 Gloss Black Painted MSW Type 27T rims, with less than 50 miles on them. (Picture attached)
  • 4 Tire Duffels included in the sale for added convenience.
  • All-weather mats and cargo mat
  • Receipts are available for all included items, ensuring transparency and peace of mind.

Accident and Restoration:
  • The car was involved in an accident in December, primarily affecting the right passenger side.
  • All damaged components have been professionally replaced, restoring the car to its original condition.
  • Rest assured, the vehicle has been meticulously inspected and restored to as-new condition.

Mileage and Additional Information:
  • The car currently has only 3,660 miles, which means it is practically brand new.
  • It does not have Full Self-Driving (FSD) capability, but you have the option to purchase it separately if desired. I opted for the FSD subscription at $200/month.
  • This Tesla Model Y is configured with a 5-seat layout.

Price and Ownership:
  • The car holds a clean title, with no liens attached.
  • I am asking for $49,000, considering the restored as-new condition, low mileage, and included accessories. This is a fantastic opportunity to own a top-of-the-line Tesla Model Y at a competitive price with extras!

If you're ready to experience the future of electric driving, don't miss out on this incredible deal. Contact me to arrange a viewing or request additional information. Serious inquiries only, please.

Attachments

• IMG_8685.jpeg
    IMG_8685.jpeg
    765.6 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_8684.jpeg
    IMG_8684.jpeg
    945 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_8683.jpeg
    IMG_8683.jpeg
    782.5 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_8682.jpeg
    IMG_8682.jpeg