Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Volvo C40 Recharge Twin Ultimate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
C1D45A62-56BD-4675-B265-D149E497FAC5.jpeg

Attachments

• 0F0690D2-0CF4-4DC8-9460-3CCD42EC5D07.jpeg
    0F0690D2-0CF4-4DC8-9460-3CCD42EC5D07.jpeg
    618.9 KB · Views: 103
Reactions: doc5339
How are you feeling about the range? You're in Ohio - so in the winter - likely means less than 150 miles?
Haven't been through a winter yet but it's pretty good actually. Went on a 190 mile trip and it estimated I'd have 10% when I arrived but as I was on the highway on cruise it kept rising and when I got there it was at 29%. It does have a heat pump so I think it'll be decent in winter. Really don't even want to sell it, I'm loving this thing. It's fast, roomy and beautiful. I may just keep it.

Haven't been through a winter yet but it's pretty good actually. Went on a 190 mile trip and it estimated I'd have 10% when I arrived but as I was on the highway on cruise it kept rising and when I got there it was at 29%. It does have a heat pump so I think it'll be decent in winter. Really don't even want to sell it, I'm loving this thing. It's fast, roomy and beautiful. I may just keep it.
I didn't realize you were selling - how come after only 500 miles?

I didn't realize you were selling - how come after only 500 miles?
Soooooo, I got tired of Tesla giving me the run-around so it was an impulse buy. I was going to sell my Tesla reservation but found out that was not possible. So now my Tesla is ready and one probably will go and I have not decided which yet. I can turn a nice profit on the Tesla so I'm noyn100% sure what I'm gonna do just yet. I have no payments due on either for 90 days so I guess I'll play with em and make a decision then or keep both...