Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023.26.1 FM Radio Favorites disappear

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone else noticed their FM Radio favorites disappearing from the driver side quick select after the 2023.26.1 update?

I can still see them listed in the full screen but not from the quick select area anymore.

Delightful.

Frankly FM favorites have been destroyed since v11. The last UI update made it impossible to view them on the right side of the display without completely covering the map. It’s pretty clear that no one in Tesla design, engineering, or QA actually uses the FM radio.

Delightful.

Frankly FM favorites have been destroyed since v11. The last UI update made it impossible to view them on the right side of the display without completely covering the map. It’s pretty clear that no one in Tesla design, engineering, or QA actually uses the FM radio.

I use the favorite quick selects on the driver side portion of the screen.
My 2 sources are Bluetooth and FM but with this update I can't even easily switch to Bluetooth because the option disappears just like the FM stations.

PS. How did you get to have only two sources? My car requires that I pick 3.

Also I switched to Bluetooth and back to radio and now the recents tab has disappeared. While the favorites tab has just two favorites of HD2 stations which I can’t remove anymore because I moved and they can’t be tuned to anymore, which means that you can’t remove them from favorites.

PS. How did you get to have only two sources? My car requires that I pick 3.
I'll double check but I'm pretty sure I just filtered out everything using the media settings option under sources.
Since I don't subscribe to premium I mostly stream Bluetooth when driving on my own and switch to radio with the family.

BTW: Which software update did you apply? I'm on 2023.26.6 but I see that .7 is out there

I got 26.7

Once I have three sources remaining, the toggles get disabled and you can't turn off any more. Don't subscribe to premium either so my third source is Apple Music, which I still can't use.

Also the favorites come back after the car goes to sleep. Still insane.

I got 26.7

Once I have three sources remaining, the toggles get disabled and you can't turn off any more. Don't subscribe to premium either so my third source is Apple Music, which I still can't use.

Also the favorites come back after the car goes to sleep. Still insane.

You're right, I have 3 sources
Darn, was hoping .7 might resolve this.. I guess you're right nobody really uses FM radio! lol