Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2023.6.8 installed on my Feb 2022 MSLR today. It took 50 minutes. The release notes only said a new language and talked about heated yolk tied to climate control. However, more than that had to be installed. It took 50 min and there was a lot of whirring under the car. Also there is a new graphic of the car in the middle of the screen when the door is opened. That's a new welcome screen according to NotATeslaApp. I was really hoping to get Zoom meeting capability. Ha ha, just kidding, no more meetings for me.
20230321_140040.jpg

Last edited:
I just got it on my 2023 (dec 2022) 3 RWD and noticed Maybee I’m crazy but my car now shows MTA buses as busses used to show them as semis iirc. The again the was one of the rare non wrapped busses too

Also one road I drive down regularly when going to work it used to freak out when the lane widens on a bridge and then narrows down after only a center line, no outer line. it used to freak out and scream at me to take control when I’m in auto steer, it did the whole street with no interventions other than the traffic light (no lead car to slow me down and had to stop manually as no fsd)

Reactions: Cal1 and zoomer0056
I just got it on my 2023 (dec 2022) 3 RWD and noticed Maybee I’m crazy but my car now shows MTA buses as busses used to show them as semis iirc. The again the was one of the rare non wrapped busses too

Also one road I drive down regularly when going to work it used to freak out when the lane widens on a bridge and then narrows down after only a center line, no outer line. it used to freak out and scream at me to take control when I’m in auto steer, it did the whole street with no interventions other than the traffic light (no lead car to slow me down and had to stop manually as no fsd)
Yup, a lot of good updates this week. I don't have FSD, but those that do are reporting much improvements. A LOT less complaining. No other car maker can do OTA like Tesla.

Last edited:
Reactions: cbigfoot
2023.6.8 installed on my Feb 2022 MSLR today. It took 50 minutes. The release notes only said a new language and talked about heated yolk tied to climate control. However, more than that had to be installed. It took 50 min and there was a lot of whirring under the car. Also there is a new graphic of the car in the middle of the screen when the door is opened. That's a new welcome screen according to NotATeslaApp. I was really hoping to get Zoom meeting capability...NOT.
I’m assuming your S has the mcu3 (ryzen) if so it should have zoom per not a Tesla app

Attachments

• IMG_4245.jpeg
    IMG_4245.jpeg
    467.8 KB · Views: 89
I downloaded 2023.6.8 and it killed the active spoiler on my 2016 MX. This is pretty common with updates (there are prob very few Xs with active spoilers out there). Usually Tesla sends another update to fix the bug pretty quickly.

I have 2023.6.8 and the auto wipers are super buggy! Last night driving home they kept activating every time I met a car or got into town and lights were shining. It’s never done that to me before, at least, not near as much as it was last night. And of course, to even use cruise, it automatically enables auto wipers

I have 2023.6.8 and the auto wipers are super buggy! Last night driving home they kept activating every time I met a car or got into town and lights were shining. It’s never done that to me before, at least, not near as much as it was last night. And of course, to even use cruise, it automatically enables auto wipers
My auto wipers are hit and miss, sometimes works great and some times activate on high when its hardly raining. I havent seen it yet where they run without rain yet and I do a lot of autopilot (which forces them on).

• Informative
Reactions: zoomer0056
Yeah. I've heard that before, but this is the first time I've really had any trouble with them. That's why I'm blaming the update. I would say that they were always inconsistent in how fast they would run when raining, but I've never had so many issues with them randomly going when there's no rain like it was doing last night. Very strange. I will say that auto high beams have improved significantly over the last few software updates, so I'm confident that Tesla will EVENTUALLY get it figured out. Just don't understand why they have so much trouble with basic stuff like this that legacy auto manufacturers have no trouble with.

• Informative
Reactions: heapmaster