Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Model Y alignment advice needed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, I took delivery of MY in august. Alignment was off right after delivery. Took it back to Tesla and they aligned it (no printout). After the alignment, the car tracked straight, no pulls but the steering was really heavy, especially when going around curves (in comfort mode) and a noticeable harder effort to go around a left curve vs a right curve. I decided to take it to an independent shop that has a Tesla certified tech and they adjusted the alignment for me. Attached is the printout. After the alignment, the car now drifts right and I can feel a noticeable pull when the road is crowned towards the right ( like in the right lane of a freeway). But the steering effort and difference around corners is gone. The steering offset in the service menu reached -1.0 even after resetting a couple of times. Looking for suggestions on what the toe adjustments could/should be to correct for not tracking straight . Should I go back to the old settings and just deal with the harder steering or is there some middle ground? Just want to be somewhat prepared for my follow up appointment. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1217.jpeg
    IMG_1217.jpeg
    571.1 KB · Views: 128