Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 MYP keep mode not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone, So I picked up my 2023 MYP a couple weeks ago after my 2021 MYLR was totaled. I noticed when leaving the Tesla center it seemed to take forever to cool down the interior but it eventually did so I didnt think much of it. I had temp set to 69, auto and recirculation mode activated to keep out the hot summer air. Fast forward a few days, I went into to eat at a local cafe, put car into keep mode, temp set to 72 and when I checked my app like before I got back into the car it showed interior temp as 105 degrees F. Outside temp sensor showed 132 F. Keep mode showed still activated on the app. Actual outside temp that day was only 82. Car had 50% battery remaining.

This has happened several times now and I have an appt for 7.26.23 to get it looked at. Anyone else had or having this problem?

Try rebooting the infotainment computer. Press and hold the left and right scroll wheel on the steering wheel for ~10 seconds (do this while parked.)

In the Climate Control Auto setting make sure the fan speed control is set to Med or Hi. In Auto the fan speed control operates as a speed limiter. If set to Lo then the fan speed will never increase beyond ~3. When the Climate Control is set to Manual then the fan speed control functions as expected, i.e. you can select a fan speed from 1 to 10.

Try rebooting the infotainment computer. Press and hold the left and right scroll wheel on the steering wheel for ~10 seconds (do this while parked.)

In the Climate Control Auto setting make sure the fan speed control is set to Med or Hi. In Auto the fan speed control operates as a speed limiter. If set to Lo then the fan speed will never increase beyond ~3. When the Climate Control is set to Manual then the fan speed control functions as expected, i.e. you can select a fan speed from 1 to 10.
Thanks. I will try this when I get home from vaca. ;)