Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 MYP Squeaky tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2023 MYP with 2k miles with the all seasons. I noticed, when in a drive through, the tires make a squeaky noise. It sounds like squeaky rubber or like sand in the tires and can easily be heard at low speeds when there are walls nearby to bounce the noise off of. It’s all the tires from what I can tell. I’ve read about a barcode on the rubber that makes more of a brushing noise so I don’t think it’s that. Has anyone else experienced this?

Last edited:
I have a 2023 MYP with 2k miles. I noticed, when in a drive through, the tires make a squeaky noise. It sounds like squeaky rubber or like sand in the tires and can easily be heard at low speeds when there are walls nearby to bounce the noise off of. It’s all the tires from what I can tell. I’ve read about a barcode on the rubber that makes more of a brushing noise so I don’t think it’s that. Has anyone else experienced this?
Smooth concrete and slick surfaces will get those summer performance tires singing at low speed for sure! You’re fine.

Upvote 0