Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 RWD M3 lowered on Eibach Prokit, too low. Bad install or because of LFP battery? Help!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just installed Eibach pro kit on my M3 2022 RWD (MIC), since it has LFP battery (and heavier), our local installer said the US-made springs are shorter and should only be used for the non-LFP RWDs. The ones we have in Australia are German-made and specifically for MIC M3 LFP (RWD). LR and P uses different springs I believe.

right now having settled the ride for several days, the front dropped 3.2cm and back dropped 3cm. I deliberately left the mudflaps on to act as a warning to scrape while I'm getting used to the lowered ride. But damn happy with the looks of it.

I did mine. The car looks MUCH sportier, and handles better if you're an aggressive driver. You will scrape the bottom of your car regularly though, watch out for those wide parking lot speed bumps. If you're going that direction, I would also recommend the eibach anti-roll bars, they make a big difference in cornering. I was surprised to find that my 2021 sr+ didn't have a factory rear anti-roll bar installed, the hangers are there for one, just no bar, so you have to order the links as well. Good luck.
How about your alignment after you got it lowered?

No I mean how was the alignment? Was the car able to get aligned properly with the new springs? Was there too much negative camber? Will the tires wear out prematurely?
Yes I did the full alignment after and camber is about -1.02 left and -0.5 right.

Attachments

• lowered.jpg
    lowered.jpg
    752.5 KB · Views: 127
Hello all ..I'm a new Tesla owner with a 2023 model 3 standard range...I'd like to install some eibach springs ...can anyone comment on the ride quality...and also will it align fairly good?...I drive a lot and don't want to be replacing tire every 6 months

I literally just called their sale department. Today is August 1, 2023.

There is a new lowering spring kit specifically designed for the 2023 Model 3 Standard Range (LFP battery) in prototyping. The rep said the springs will undergo testing this or next week and will probably be available for sale in 3-6 months. So yeah. If you don't want to be a guinea pig, I would wait for other people to get these springs first and test them for maybe 6-12 months.

There is a new lowering spring kit specifically designed for the 2023 Model 3 Standard Range (LFP battery) in prototyping. The rep said the springs will undergo testing this or next week and will probably be available for sale in 3-6 months. So yeah. If you don't want to be a guinea pig, I would wait for other people to get these springs first and test them for maybe 6-12 months.
Perfect thanks

Following