Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2024.24.1 - is time travel possible?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From Wikipedia:

It is uncertain if time travel to the past is physically possible. Forward time travel, outside the usual sense of the perception of time, is an extensively observed phenomenon and well-understood within the framework of special relativity and general relativity. However, making one body advance or delay more than a few milliseconds compared to another body is not feasible with current technology. As for backward time travel, it is possible to find solutions in general relativity that allow for it, such as a rotating black hole.

For me, obviously the first step in time travel, eg, moving a body through time, would be to move a body through space. Yes, I am talking about Teleportation. Teleportation first, then time trave.

I am currently selling a wrist band that will allow for Teleportation. Most of the code is already written, it just needs to be validated and approved. Today you can lock in the price for $10k. Shoot me a PM to discus details.

Who’s taking bets? 2021.24.1 released as 2024.24.1 obviously, but… the bet is will Elon come out with a 420 joke or blame it on an intern? or there will be no comment on it and just 2021.24.1 or 2 starts coming out like nothing happened?
We now have the answer, 2021.24.2 started installing overnight. On TeslaFi everyone getting it had 2024.24.1 previously.

• Informative
Reactions: scottf200
And... we're back. Nothing to see here. Go about your business.

Good afternoon John,.jpeg

From Wikipedia:

It is uncertain if time travel to the past is physically possible. Forward time travel, outside the usual sense of the perception of time, is an extensively observed phenomenon and well-understood within the framework of special relativity and general relativity. However, making one body advance or delay more than a few milliseconds compared to another body is not feasible with current technology. As for backward time travel, it is possible to find solutions in general relativity that allow for it, such as a rotating black hole.

For me, obviously the first step in time travel, eg, moving a body through time, would be to move a body through space. Yes, I am talking about Teleportation. Teleportation first, then time trave.

I am currently selling a wrist band that will allow for Teleportation. Most of the code is already written, it just needs to be validated and approved. Today you can lock in the price for $10k. Shoot me a PM to discus details.
Is your power source developing as you promised? Thanks for the price drop.

I'd suggest folks not do this upgrade shortly before a road trip, especially if you use NOA (Navigate on Autopilot).

For example, I got 2021.24.2 at 8:30am eastern time today. But as of now, 2:20pm eastern, I still cannot enable "Navigate on Autopilot (Beta)", because it's warning me:
Navigate on Autopilot requires updated maps. Connect to WiFi to download latest maps.

My car has been on strong/fast WiFi all day, yet, still no download. Going to Controls, Software forces it to recheck, it still says
Navigation Data : NA-2020-48-12628
Your car software is up to date as of Aug 10 2:03 PM

I've enabled my iPhone's hotspot, and turned on the new stay connected to WiFi while driving feature for that hotspot connection. This way, perhaps I'll get the new maps while driving 200 miles later today, which would enable me to re-enable NOA when parked. More likely it'll update overnight within a few days, we'll see.

IMG_8030.jpeg

IMG_8032.jpeg

reverse time travel increases the creation of positrons.

I think that's good?

(should have studied more what the wheelchair guy said. doh!)
It does create positrons, but the problem is that I have no way to recycle them yet, as I can’t seem capture them while maintaining my current timeline forward... however that is a small tubers problems. The main issue is going forward in time, because, as you know that creates electrons. This is a problem. I can’t seem to get enough positive charge to change time reliably. I did figure out a way to permanently stop the creation of electrons from my point of view, but the solution is rather.... permanent... and I can only do it once.

Is your power source developing as you promised? Thanks for the price drop.

Last edited:
I may have what's known as a 'situation'. My MX is stuck at 50% progress downloading the ill fated 2024.24.1 and it has been at 50% since about this time yesterday when everything hit the fan. According to TeslaFi as of a few minutes ago mine is the only vehicle they track that is in this situation. I'm assuming Tesla will override this and I'll get the 2021.24.2 version....we'll see.

1628632029318.png

I may have what's known as a 'situation'. My MX is stuck at 50% progress downloading the ill fated 2024.24.1 and it has been at 50% since about this time yesterday when everything hit the fan. According to TeslaFi as of a few minutes ago mine is the only vehicle they track that is in this situation. I'm assuming Tesla will override this and I'll get the 2021.24.2 version....we'll see.

View attachment 694964
Not enough positrons brah, I recommend taking a bong hit post haste followed by a hard reset of the system.

So, for those of you who were able to successfully download (or re download) 2021.24.X, did that include disney+ and the other stuff that was mentioned as "rolling out now" by a website, several weeks before it was actually rolling out?