Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2024 auto park question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I apologize in advance if this question has been answered but I’m a bit confused. I have 2024 MYP with the FSD trial that ended 5 days ago, before I had the auto park feature available every time I’m a parking lot, now I don’t see it and the car does not offer to auto park. I’m on 2024.20.3 and it looks like I do have autopilot included in this vehicle. I attached 2 pictures to show what I do currently have, Tesla keep asking me to upgrade to FAD for $100 or $8000 one time purchase but I declined. I don’t do major highway travels and I don’t see it worth it in my case. Can someone please explain if I’m missing something.

Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_4671.jpeg
    IMG_4671.jpeg
    390.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4670.jpeg
    IMG_4670.jpeg
    365.2 KB · Views: 1
I am not sure what your "autopark question is" but the full self driving option is REQUIRED for the autopark feature to be available.

I have 2024 MYP with the FSD trial that ended 5 days ago, before I had the auto park feature available every time I’m a parking lot, now I don’t see it and the car does not offer to auto park. I
Because your FSD trial ended, you no longer have autopark.

I’m on 2024.20.3 and it looks like I do have autopilot included in this vehicle.
Autopilot does not include the autopark feature

Tesla keep asking me to upgrade to FAD for $100 or $8000 one time purchase but I declined.

Then you wont have autopark.

The feature set that comes with autopilot (and FSD) is described by Tesla itself on one of their official web pages:

"Autopilot" includes:

Autopilot​

Autopilot includes the following functionality and features:

• Traffic-Aware Cruise Control: Matches the speed of your vehicle to that of the surrounding traffic
  • Autosteer: Assists in steering within a clearly marked lane, and uses traffic-aware cruise control

(Thats it, nothing else included in Autopilot)

You need either enhanced autopilot or FSD to get auto park

Upvote 0