Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21” Uberturbines - Touch up paint in UK?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t know specifically if they have the paint, but I’ve ordered the gunmetal grey touch up paint for model 3 standard wheels from tesery. It’s not here yet so I can’t comment on how good it is, but they had multiple colour options (I’m assuming for the different wheels). About £5 shipping to UK.

Reactions: Sixer
I used standard Matt spray can paint I bought from Amazon.

Just do a quick search and look at reviews. My one is a perfect match!

I would recommend to clean the rash as thoroughly as you can as the paint sticks better.

Has anyone used a touch up paint, preferably a spray can that matches the model y 21” wheel colour?

I’m in the UK so previous links to USA or Aus solutions are not really an option due to availability.

Thanks
There have Wheel Paint Refinish Pen For Tesla. It is designed specifically for Tesla wheels and provides an easy and convenient solution for touching up scratches or imperfections on your wheels. You can apply it yourself, and it's suitable for the color of the 21” wheels. There have 3 colors:Black / Grey / Silver. You can check here.

wheel-paint-refinish-pen-for-tesla-3ysx-596107.jpg

I went for this - though not used it yet....