Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" Überturbine Wheels for Sale LOS ANGELES

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm going to order some 20"s selling my 21's with tires for $1850 cash local pickup in LA - they have about 350 miles on them so far, look brand new

You'll need to use your own TPM's since as far as I know the bluetooth ones are not out yet? so keep yours when you swap

DM if interested ;)

Really interested, have a stealth performance Y. I live in Westwood.

@zackmilo and @kazkioken:

I am too is interested, but really looking for 19s or 20s vs 21s.

Zackmilo, are you letting go of your 19 Geminis? If you are, I am interested - I'll pay $1200 for them.

Kazkioken has 21s without Bluetooth TPMS sensors.

Here is my proposal.

Zack pays Kaz $1500. Zack can have my 21 Überturbines with TPMS sensors.
I'll take Zack's 19 Geminis with TPMS sensors for $1200, AND take Kazkioken's 21s without TPMS sensors.

This is assuming you are ok with the above deal, and all these wheels are without damages and fairly new tires. My 21s were <500 miles at takeoff, no damage.

What do you guys say?

Yeah totally cool with all of that, just have a lot of interested parties...whoever commits first gets them. Will be available on Thursday for pick up :)

@zackmilo and @kazkioken:

I am too is interested, but really looking for 19s or 20s vs 21s.

Zackmilo, are you letting go of your 19 Geminis? If you are, I am interested - I'll pay $1200 for them.

Kazkioken has 21s without Bluetooth TPMS sensors.

Here is my proposal.

Zack pays Kaz $1500. Zack can have my 21 Überturbines with TPMS sensors.
I'll take Zack's 19 Geminis with TPMS sensors for $1200, AND take Kazkioken's 21s without TPMS sensors.

This is assuming you are ok with the above deal, and all these wheels are without damages and fairly new tires. My 21s were <500 miles at takeoff, no damage.

What do you guys say?