Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Atomic Wheels thread for Model S 21+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To all who anticipate delivery this month, here is an update.

We just got an update from our partner who is delivering the batch to our Dallas location, that batch is scheduled to arrive on Monday 11/20/23.

We apologize for a couple of days' delay, but we are promising to process all orders in 3 business days and ship your order before Thanksgiving day!

Please keep your eyes on your inbox, you will get pictures of your exact set and additional details.

P.S. Apologies for the video quality, it was taken by a warehouse worker :)

Hello everyone :)

For those who are expecting delivery this month, we just sent information regarding your order, place check your inbox and let us know should you have any questions.

For everyone else, Black Friday 20% discount is still active. Don't miss the chance to pre-order your set. We do have some sets available, please confirm availability before placing a pre-order.

We are officially starting deliveries! Our 1st batch is here. We just finished processing it. To everyone who is expecting the delivery from this batch, please look for the email tomorrow with pictures of your set.

For everyone who still thinking of purchasing the set, we have a lot in stock now. We are working tomorrow. Feel free to give us a call tomorrow starting at 10 am CT to confirm availability and if a set you want is in stock we can ship it on Friday!

For those who are local, please stop by to take a look if you want. But please make an appointment by giving us a call.

214-225-8585

We also will start posting pictures of actual wheels tomorrow.

IMG_5819.JPG

It's been 2 busy days at Atomic Wheels, we worked all Thanksgiving and today processing all orders!

Each set has been checked for damages and for quality issues. We have shipped each set that was preordered for this batch!

We still have some in stock!

IMG_5958.JPG

We have the following sets IN STOCK for refreshed Model S, ready to be shipped:

[AW01]:

20x9.5 +35 Satin Black SQUARE
20x9.5 +35 Gunmetal SQUARE

those sets are great for winter if you want to get narrow tires.

20% off is still active! Use code BLKFCM

We are open tomorrow and if you are local and want to come and check rims in person - you're welcome, but before coming, please give us a call at 214.225.8585

We even did not wait for UPS to pick up the orders and drop them off ourselves to make sure they would be on their way TODAY.

IMG_5950.JPG

Reactions: Predation
Pretty much the last chance to get a 20% discount that ends on 11/30/23.

We have wheels IN STOCK. Also, you can pre-order with 20% off a set hat will be delivered next month.

Right now IN STOCK:

[AW01]

20x9.5 +35 Satin Black SQUARE
20x9.5 +35 Gunmetal SQUARE

Those sets are great for winter if you want to get narrow tires.

Here are a few pictures we took during the inspection last week of the sets we shipped to our customers :)

Attachments

• 01G.jpg
    01G.jpg
    547.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 02SB.jpg
    02SB.jpg
    385.7 KB · Views: 49
  • oqSB.jpg
    oqSB.jpg
    507.5 KB · Views: 50
[AWzz] 20x10.5 +40 in Satin Black Square setup still available for the coming batch by the end of December :)

Here are also 1st pictures of the finished [AWzz] in Satin Black

Apply code 'BLKFCM' at checkout to receive a 20% discount.

Have any questions or need help with something? Feel free to email us at [email protected] or give us a call at 214.225.8585.
These on 20x10.5 +40 square will clear the track package CCB right?

I bought the Gunmetal AW01s in 20”, 9.5s in front, 10.5s in rear. Atomic Wheels assured they would clear the CCB brakes when I get the Tesla track pack installed in January.
I love how they push the wheels out to the edge of the wheel wells.
I chose the gunmetal because I’ve had so many black wheels lately that I needed a change.
It’s hard to get good outside pics in Seattle right now, it’s been raining every day since I had them installed. I must say the Gunmetal is awesome. I love the look with the Ultra red. Anyways, I just wanted to share a few pics and if you want my Tempest take offs head over to the marketplace, I have them up for sale there.

I bought the Gunmetal AW01s in 20”, 9.5s in front, 10.5s in rear. Atomic Wheels assured they would clear the CCB brakes when I get the Tesla track pack installed in January.
I love how they push the wheels out to the edge of the wheel wells.
I chose the gunmetal because I’ve had so many black wheels lately that I needed a change.
It’s hard to get good outside pics in Seattle right now, it’s been raining every day since I had them installed. I must say the Gunmetal is awesome. I love the look with the Ultra red. Anyways, I just wanted to share a few pics and if you want my Tempest take offs head over to the marketplace, I have them up for sale there.
Thank you for posting your feedback and pictures, we are glad you're happy with your new set of Atomic Wheels!

Those look great 👍🏽
I preorder the AWzz on 20x10.5" +40 square. Also got the CCB. Can’t wait to get those in. 🙌🏼
They are coming! :)

The vessel with our containers has arrived in the U.S. and now is going through customs clearance. We are expecting containers to leave the port this week and start traveling to our Dallas warehouse. We will keep you updated. As always, if you have any questions, please let us know:

[email protected]
www.atomic-wheels.com

Reactions: ramirj2
Those look great 👍🏽
I preorder the AWzz on 20x10.5" +40 square. Also got the CCB. Can’t wait to get those in. 🙌🏼
I like those AWzzs. Very lightweight. My master plan is to have three sets of wheels. The winter set I just bought, the wheels that come with the track pack for track day usage, and a set of AWzzs for summer tires. Post some pics of yours when you get them on, I would love to see them.

Reactions: hiddensti