Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" Silver Turbine Wheels, OEM, No TPMS, $1000, will ship

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a set of four (4) OEM 21” silver turbine wheels that I’d like to sell. They are offered without TPMS or the Tesla center cap. Tires are NOT included. The wheels are in very good condition, but do have minor curb rash that can be easily fixed. In fact, you can powder coat them to any shade you’d like for relatively little money.

They are offered for $1,000, and I’d be happy to ship (Fedex Ground) anywhere in the continental USA (shipping cost is $165 for all four). If you live in SoFla, you can pick them up and save shipping. Paypal can be used for payment if you’d like.

These wheels have been on my Sig since I got it a year ago (next week). Reason for sale is I’ve just purchased a set of custom wheels.

If you have interest, contact me. Thanks.

Do they have curb rash on all 4 wheels? And will you sell individually?

I have a set of four (4) OEM 21” silver turbine wheels that I’d like to sell. They are offered without TPMS or the Tesla center cap. Tires are NOT included. The wheels are in very good condition, but do have minor curb rash that can be easily fixed. In fact, you can powder coat them to any shade you’d like for relatively little money.

They are offered for $1,000, and I’d be happy to ship (Fedex Ground) anywhere in the continental USA (shipping cost is $165 for all four). If you live in SoFla, you can pick them up and save shipping. Paypal can be used for payment if you’d like.

These wheels have been on my Sig since I got it a year ago (next week). Reason for sale is I’ve just purchased a set of custom wheels.

If you have interest, contact me. Thanks.