Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" T Sportline Red / Black T115 Wheels + Tires for Sale - NEW Condition - Don't wait - Save $1,500!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
NO WAITING FOR A CUSTOM SET OF WHEELS.

These are in a Like NEW condition available to ship or for local pick up in the Tampa FL area. Credit Cards / Paypal is acceptable for payment.

Price is $6,800.

They fit both S and X models.

Wheels: 21" T Sportline T115 Imperial Red Model - STAGGERED FIT
Front: 21" x 9"
Rear: 21" x 9.5"

Tires: Michelin Pilot Super Sport PS2
Front: 245/35 ZR 21"
Rear: 265/35 ZR 21"

Enjoy an out of the box experience with lightweight forged wheels, tires, tire pressure sensors and center caps ready to mount on your Tesla Model S!

The TS115 wheel set is approximately 17% lighter than the Tesla 21” Turbine staggered wheel set.

21×9.0″ front and 21×9.5” rear with 245/35-21 front and 265/35-21" rear tires.

The Michelin Pilot Super sport is Tesla original equipment and developed for drivers who care about how tire technology enhances their vehicle’s performance and safety Pilot Super Sport tires include Michelin’s Acoustic Technology.

This wheel and tire package will include wheels, tire pressure sensors and center caps, ready to mount on your Model S!
NOTE: These have been mounted for a photo shoot. These are in perfection condition available to ship or for local pick up in the Tampa FL area.

Picture of the Wheels: T sportline T115 Wheel-web.jpg

Please PM for more photos, if seriously interested.

NOTE: I can accept credit cards.

I have done some research and here are some additional details:

1. Will these rims fit a Model X? Yes.
2. Will the wheels/rims with the tires being sold be the correct size for a Model X? No. To use these rims on a model X a taller 21" tire would be used.
3. Am I willing to sell wheels separate? Yes, offers would be accepted.
4. Can I ship? Yes.
5. Payment - Credit card / paypal is accepted.

Questions? Feel free to PM