Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

24 hour lounge access code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I stopped in Cincinnati and the blue ash store has a 24 hour lounge. Unfortunately there is a code to get into the door.

Does anyone know where I can find the code to enter the lounge? I have read that it is displayed on the cars navigation but I can’t seem to find it.

So I stopped in Cincinnati and the blue ash store has a 24 hour lounge. Unfortunately there is a code to get into the door.

Does anyone know where I can find the code to enter the lounge? I have read that it is displayed on the cars navigation but I can’t seem to find it.

If it’s a supercharger related code it should be on the info for that supercharger. Kettleman is the only one that I knew that had a code/lounge

Reactions: Bill Foster
Normally it is as you said above. Blue Ash used to be that way until the built the new supercharger in Oakley. Then they took Blue Ash off the map since it is at a service center and is used heavily for service and deliveries. It will not normally route anyone to it.

I happened to put it in my phone before they took it off the map. Otherwise you have to ask them when the store is open. But you can just walk through the showroom to get to it if it’s open.