Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Accessories not delivered

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered the rear dog cover through the Tesla app a few weeks ago, after a few days I got a dispatch notification containing an order tracking link. Nothing has arrived and if I follow the tracking link it diverts to DHL who indicates the tracking code is invalid. This was confirmed in an email from DHL support. I can’t find any way to contact Tesla about this, the FAQ send you to a chat screen where you add your query, but there’s no way to submit it, it just sits there? Does anyone know how to contact them, or is this going to be a credit card claim against Tesla?

DHL are terrible, they supposedly delivered my all weather mats, but the photo they provided didn't match my porch or any of my neighbors. They refused to take any responsibility and I lost out to them as Tesla wanted DHL to verify they messed up.

I know it’s potentially the same excuse for any delivery company that doesn’t have better checks in place, but DHL seem quite good as confusing 6 and 9 and similar road names. But not always. One one occasion, after a complaint, the delivery driver sheepishly delivered our parcel that had apparently been delivered to us later that evening in his own car - along with an apology. I suspect when they run out of time, they simply mark all undelivered parcels as delivered, possibly in the hope that they can try again another time.

Mind you, even some of the better ones seem to be struggling at the moment - I suspect Amazon has just started training their drivers that letter box is the end of the driveway… ‘delivered through letterbox’ = ‘thrown at bottom of drive’ - unfortunately not a one off ‘mistake’.

Wouldn’t like to be a delivery driver mind. Shoppers expect postage to be cheap otherwise they will go elsewhere and delivery driver schedules are the ones being squeezed.

Last edited:
Reactions: JIBYC
DHL are terrible, they supposedly delivered my all weather mats, but the photo they provided didn't match my porch or any of my neighbors. They refused to take any responsibility and I lost out to them as Tesla wanted DHL to verify they messed up.
it is not your responsibility to confirm that they actually delivered item. it is seller's responsibility. just claim back to tesla that it was not delivered .

Reactions: fholbert and Durzel