Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

265/45/R20

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't seen many posts on putting 265/45/R20s on the Induction wheels. So, adding mine. Got them for better ride, better traction, and better wheel/rim protection. Specifically got the Continental LX25s: CrossContact™ LX25

Haven't broken them in yet (probably only about 100 miles on them) but am happy with my decision so far.

20231229_134710.jpg

I haven't seen many posts on putting 265/45/R20s on the Induction wheels. So, adding mine. Got them for better ride, better traction, and better wheel/rim protection. Specifically got the Continental LX25s: CrossContact™ LX25

Haven't broken them in yet (probably only about 100 miles on them) but am happy with my decision so far.

View attachment 1007002
Im thinking in getting 265/45/20 for my inductions rims. Looking for a better ride quality.
How much you like them? Is there any rubbing? And are you stock?

From personal experience over the course of the last 2 months, 265/45/20 on MYLR with Hankook iON evo AS SUV 265/45R20 XL tires on stock 20’’ induction rims works just fine.

I can’t vouch for any other wheel/tire combination.

With the caveat that: (1) there is only a few millimeters of clearance between the tire and the front knuckles; and (2) although there is no rubbing at full lock, there are only a few millimeters of clearance between the tire and the front fender liners.

From personal experience over the course of the last 2 months, 265/45/20 on MYLR with Hankook iON evo AS SUV 265/45R20 XL tires on stock 20’’ induction rims works just fine.

With the caveat that: (1) there is only a few millimeters of clearance between the tire and the front knuckles; and (2) although there is no rubbing at full lock, there are only a few millimeters of clearance between the tire and the front fender liners.
IMG_0774.jpeg

IMG_0673.jpeg

The spacer lift is irrelevant to the fit of the 265/45/20 tire. The constraining factor is the steering knuckle.