Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

265/45/R20

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't seen many posts on putting 265/45/R20s on the Induction wheels. So, adding mine. Got them for better ride, better traction, and better wheel/rim protection. Specifically got the Continental LX25s: CrossContact™ LX25

Haven't broken them in yet (probably only about 100 miles on them) but am happy with my decision so far.

20231229_134710.jpg

I haven't seen many posts on putting 265/45/R20s on the Induction wheels. So, adding mine. Got them for better ride, better traction, and better wheel/rim protection. Specifically got the Continental LX25s: CrossContact™ LX25

Haven't broken them in yet (probably only about 100 miles on them) but am happy with my decision so far.

View attachment 1007002
Im thinking in getting 265/45/20 for my inductions rims. Looking for a better ride quality.
How much you like them? Is there any rubbing? And are you stock?

From personal experience over the course of the last 2 months, 265/45/20 on MYLR with Hankook iON evo AS SUV 265/45R20 XL tires on stock 20’’ induction rims works just fine.

I can’t vouch for any other wheel/tire combination.

With the caveat that: (1) there is only a few millimeters of clearance between the tire and the front knuckles; and (2) although there is no rubbing at full lock, there are only a few millimeters of clearance between the tire and the front fender liners.

From personal experience over the course of the last 2 months, 265/45/20 on MYLR with Hankook iON evo AS SUV 265/45R20 XL tires on stock 20’’ induction rims works just fine.

With the caveat that: (1) there is only a few millimeters of clearance between the tire and the front knuckles; and (2) although there is no rubbing at full lock, there are only a few millimeters of clearance between the tire and the front fender liners.
IMG_0774.jpeg

IMG_0673.jpeg

The spacer lift is irrelevant to the fit of the 265/45/20 tire. The constraining factor is the steering knuckle.

View attachment 1007002
How much did your ground clearance increase by? Need to ship my car over seas and need more clearance for shitty roads... This should accomplish that plus get rid of the wheel gap making it look sportier.