Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3 kids seats in rear of Y - can it be done !?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently had to find a car seat solution for our old campervan (could only fit 1 3 point belt and had 2 Kids seats to fit. I came across the multimac which is a good solution for fitting more seats in comfortably, my order should arrive by the end of the month. Not cheap but it's crash tested and uses existing seatbelt mounts. The superclub should fit a model Y

I recently had to find a car seat solution for our old campervan (could only fit 1 3 point belt and had 2 Kids seats to fit. I came across the multimac which is a good solution for fitting more seats in comfortably, my order should arrive by the end of the month. Not cheap but it's crash tested and uses existing seatbelt mounts. The superclub should fit a model 3

Jesus, for that much you could buy an old Renault Espace for when you need to take loads of kids out!!

Jesus, for that much you could buy an old Renault Espace for when you need to take loads of kids out!!
You could but would you want to be driving the Espace 😋 For me I would have had to pay for a seatbelt mount to be fabricated in our camper and it wouldn't be crash tested so this seemed like the best option. Different reasons for a modern car but kids car seats aren't cheap and the running costs of that Espace add up over the years 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: teaston