Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3 strikeouts instead of 5?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

So I have been an FSD beta yesterday for o er 1 year and have enjoyed watching things improve along the way. Long way to go for finer details still but things are getting better overall with each update.

Unfortunately I have been locked out of beta as many other have since the newest update. 2 lockouts were for the having a wheel weight. I saw this as a necessary evil as the amount of times I self disengaged for trying to get the carto recognize my tug was getting annoying. As soon as I realized the change the weight came off of course.

Unfortunately I was hit with a 3rd disengagement after only leaving my house and driving for 1 minutes, literally only 0.5 miles from my starting pij t. It seemed to be an instant disengage as if the system thought I still had a wheel weight or something.

Anyway, after that 3rd disengage I was locked out of beta. I did not get 5 disengage attempts like most everyone else.

Now I drive a 2018 MX so no cam inside.

My question is does anyone else only have 3 disengage attempts?

Rather frustrating overall but life goes on and hopefully they will reset with v11.

• Love
Reactions: AlanSubie4Life
Hello,

So I have been an FSD beta yesterday for o er 1 year and have enjoyed watching things improve along the way. Long way to go for finer details still but things are getting better overall with each update.

Unfortunately I have been locked out of beta as many other have since the newest update. 2 lockouts were for the having a wheel weight. I saw this as a necessary evil as the amount of times I self disengaged for trying to get the carto recognize my tug was getting annoying. As soon as I realized the change the weight came off of course.

Unfortunately I was hit with a 3rd disengagement after only leaving my house and driving for 1 minutes, literally only 0.5 miles from my starting pij t. It seemed to be an instant disengage as if the system thought I still had a wheel weight or something.

Anyway, after that 3rd disengage I was locked out of beta. I did not get 5 disengage attempts like most everyone else.

Now I drive a 2018 MX so no cam inside.

My question is does anyone else only have 3 disengage attempts?

Rather frustrating overall but life goes on and hopefully they will reset with v11.
I have mx as well got 3 strikes in early December got 44.25.5 on 12/22 but no strike reset. Got updated to 44.30.5 on 12/28 still no fsd. I was out of town so started driving again on 1/2. Will see if I get it back on 1/16 when 2 weeks is up.