Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

30mm spacers installed all around with 22s. Some pics....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks awesome! I have 20mm in the back and it installed fine, but the front has studs clearance issue. I’m getting 25mm for the front. Hope it will work. Anyone been running their model x with spacers for long enough to share your experience? Any hub bearing wear issues?

i looked back at my purchase of these spacers and i was off. they are not 30mm, but 20mm! please take note of anyone reading this thread and seeing my pictures.

i have run these all summer thus far with my TSS Sportline wheels and have no issues (approx 3-4K miles thus far). i will probably keep them on when i go back to my 20s for the winter months.

Reactions: ngng
i looked back at my purchase of these spacers and i was off. they are not 30mm, but 20mm! please take note of anyone reading this thread and seeing my pictures.

i have run these all summer thus far with my TSS Sportline wheels and have no issues (approx 3-4K miles thus far). i will probably keep them on when i go back to my 20s for the winter months.

thanks for the update. haha, I was gonna say, I *swore* 30mm would be overkill.

Does anyone know if Tesla will void all or part of your warranty if you took the car in and it had spacers? I just brought my M3P in for faulty front ball joints and it was fixed free of charge. I wonder if I had spacers on if they would deny the claim and make me pay for it? I know if was an issue like windows not rolling up they wouldn't care about the spacers but I am concerned about the powertrain and suspension warranty if I get spacers.

Does anyone know if Tesla will void all or part of your warranty if you took the car in and it had spacers? I just brought my M3P in for faulty front ball joints and it was fixed free of charge. I wonder if I had spacers on if they would deny the claim and make me pay for it? I know if was an issue like windows not rolling up they wouldn't care about the spacers but I am concerned about the powertrain and suspension warranty if I get spacers.

who knows; depending on the SC. If you are concerned, remove them first.

Reactions: ngng